Bamazon

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any of you guys watching this? It's not as good as Gold rush but it has a lot more potential for drama lol.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was about to give up on this show. First like 4 episodes were watching them float that excavator down the river. We get it it was rough getting the machines to the site. Looks like they are on gold now though. The little gold they have pulled seems to be larger nuggets then the Alaska show. Place is a death trap though would much rather mine in Alaska.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Catching up today cuz history channel has em all in a row leading up to tonights finale. The show is fairly boring. These guys are killing themselves over pissant gold flakes.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just watched the final episode.. I don't see them renewing this show. It just felt like they didn't have enough good stuff to put into the show. Plus 17k!? No way Tim made any profit on that trip. It doesn't seem worth the risk.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe if the crew was one or two people 17k for 6 weeks of work would be reasonable but coming all the way from the US/carting everything in that is just not viable.

The sad thing is you look at alaska gold rushs first season as pathetic as the hoffmans did they probably still came out better per person than the bamazon people did. And by that I mean they took less of a bath but still came out of it losing money.

These shows are a pretty good demonstration of that yes you can get gold if you are willing to dump enough cash to do it. But the cost needed to get it outweighs the reward.