Bannings

Palum

Less Valuable Than A Visitor
<Donors Crew>
In the interest of openness can you please make a thread where the admin responsible posts when an active user is banned. I don't even really care if you keep the thread locked so people can't shit it up arguing but I'd at least like to know the reason why whoever pulled the plug did.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 21h 19m
I think you guys are being silly with how rare "banning" or "suspension" is here but I will strive to make sure an individual thread is made for any of those actions because discussing moderation issues in the moderation thread is too difficult.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 21h 19m
If I had a nickel for every banning, I know we're getting very close to dollar territory. That can't be good.
Start listing, you won't get to 10 on people that aren't alts or bots.

I am talking full bans, not ones where the user can come back any time, like Tolan, or temp suspensions like kegkilla.

Noodleface

Delicious Noodles
<Medals Crew>
22d 10h 52m
Can the old amods from reroll d have a private forum where we can talk shit about all the members again

And then have all those dudes telling us to "release the reports" or whatever the angry mob wanted us to do

• 2Like
Reactions: Falstaff and edko

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
24d 18h 31m
Can the old amods from reroll d have a private forum where we can talk shit about all the members again

And then have all those dudes telling us to "release the reports" or whatever the angry mob wanted us to do
You realize you can make a group private msg with whoever the fuck you want right?