22,345 1,638 0 0
I dedicate this to Cad Cad

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Donor All-Stars>
29d 21h 54m
Reactions
22,345 1,638 0 0
I didn't say you did. That's not what a dedication is.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
21d 1h 19m
Reactions
14,085 711 0 0
suineg suineg I put all of these back. We can revisit tomorrow when you're feeling less trigger happy. Nobody is going to miss these fuckers until tomorrow.

suineg

<Donors Crew>
31d 12h 0m
Reactions
22,689 2,262 0 0
suineg suineg I put all of these back. We can revisit tomorrow when you're feeling less trigger happy. Nobody is going to miss these fuckers until tomorrow.
Sure but I will feel the same.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
21d 1h 19m
Reactions
14,085 711 0 0
Not at all, he obviously has all the power. I feel like he's just a little worked up right now though and will reconsider tomorrow. He can obviously unban them again if he feels like it. But, I think what he's looking for here is a second opinion or for someone to tell him he's wrong and I don't mind doing that.

suineg

<Donors Crew>
31d 12h 0m
Reactions
22,689 2,262 0 0
Not at all, he obviously has all the power. I feel like he's just a little worked up right now though and will reconsider tomorrow. He can obviously unban them again if he feels like it. But, I think what he's looking for here is a second opinion or for someone to tell him he's wrong and I don't mind doing that.
I really am not worked up but it's a good idea to go through the motion of a 24 hour moratorium just in case.

I looked at it rationally. Picasso3 is trying to get a ban, he has to be trying at this point. So I did it, dispassionately.

I then thought, why am I banning him though? So I presented the option to Soygen Soygen to talk me out of it. He made a decent argument that just because they are annoying doesn't mean they should be banned. Well if Picasso3 should be free the other ones should as well, it's practically carbon copies just different personal crusades for each of them. We have let @XLC Orr post for months despite knowing he was Tanoomba. We let anyone back in after being banned as long as they don't make it obvious who they were before the ban.

So why not unban them all? Let them hang themselves again if it comes to that, or maybe they won't. Maybe I was wrong before.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Donor All-Stars>
29d 21h 54m
Reactions
22,345 1,638 0 0
Do we really know this XLC dude is Tanoomba or just based on post style, etc? I'm honestly asking.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
21d 1h 19m
Reactions
14,085 711 0 0
I really am not worked up but it's a good idea to go through the motion of a 24 hour moratorium just in case.

I looked at it rationally. Picasso3 is trying to get a ban, he has to be trying at this point. So I did it, dispassionately.

I then thought, why am I banning him though? So I presented the option to Soygen Soygen to talk me out of it. He made a decent argument that just because they are annoying doesn't mean they should be banned. Well if Picasso3 should be free the other ones should as well, it's practically carbon copies just different personal crusades for each of them. We have let @XLC Orr post for months despite knowing he was Tanoomba. We let anyone back in after being banned as long as they don't make it obvious who they were before the ban.

So why not unban them all? Let them hang themselves again if it comes to that, or maybe they won't. Maybe I was wrong before.
a. intentionally disrupting threads with shitty, stale, semantic arguments is a good enough reason for moderation. If we can't get fucking retards to not respond to them, then remove them. I'm ok with that. I'm not ok with removing them based on having a dumb opinion, but if their dumb opinion dominates the thread to the point that the thread is useless, then action can be taken. I don't really know about Picasso since I haven't been reading politics lately but he's been pretty dumb in the past.

b. I didn't know XLC Orr was Tanoomba. Fuck that cunt.

c. I don't think you were wrong before. The list of banned idiots are truly all fucking useless idiots who deserve it.

suineg

<Donors Crew>
31d 12h 0m
Reactions
22,689 2,262 0 0
I'm impressed he stayed so low-key.
I am sure that when he is ubanned tomorrow he will claim that was purely coincidental, keep posting on the XLC account for a while and then all of a sudden bring back his Tanoomba account like he was doing his monthly check to see if unbanned.

zzeris

Vermin Supreme
<Donors Crew>
34d 16h 10m
Reactions
13,811 334 0 0
suineg suineg I put all of these back. We can revisit September 23rd, 2018 when Lumie says the world will end. Nobody is going to miss these fuckers
Hopefully this is what you really meant.

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Moderation Tools>
21d 16h 18m
Reactions
42,266 2,178 0 0
I am sure that when he is ubanned tomorrow he will claim that was purely coincidental, keep posting on the XLC account for a while and then all of a sudden bring back his Tanoomba account like he was doing his monthly check to see if unbanned.
Regardless of whether or not tanoomba is allowed to post, the alt account should remain banned.