Barbarians

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Barbarians

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama

First aired: 2020-10-23

Creator: Arne Nolting, Jan Martin Scharf, Andreas Heckmann

Cast: Gaetano Aronica, Bence Ferenczi, Jeanne Goursaud, Tibor Milos Krisko, Jeremy Miliker, Laurence Rupp, David Schütter, Bernhard Schütz, Eva Verena Müller, Sergej Onopko, Florian Schmidtke

Overview: Three people's fates are interwoven in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest in 9 A.D., during which Germanic warriors halt the spread of the Roman Empire.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I just finished episode one and started number two. Seems like a German version of Vikings building up to the Battle of the Teutoberg forest. I'm hoping someone has watched this so I can either keep going or abandon early based on opinions. Since it's a Netflix original, I'm wary. So far so good however.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm on episode 5. It's not a bad show. It's not good enough that you want to binge watch but it's good enough to finish I think.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I couldn't get into it. The English dub is horrible and listening to German is like torture.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah honestly that's my biggest gripe. the english dubbing is pretty low quality. i watched the first episode and it seems interesting enough, though

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
But how much tits. I feel like the golden age of Spartacus and associated series is over.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Kinda weak if you ask me. Watched the whole thing and was falling asleep and shit. Pretty tropey and you can tell what the fuck is going to happen all along.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm halfway through and I agree. Needs more violence, more tits, and more war footing.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I haven't watched the Netflix show yet, but here is a breakdown of the 4 days of battle, if anyone wants to know a little more:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Just finished this. Would have been better as a movie because half the shit you didn't need. Ridley Scott could have directed and it would have been an epic like Gladiator.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database