Barry

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You're just sad now. You're trying to say Fuches thought Hank would kill them, despite that not making any sense and everything in the show contradicting it.

"Hurr durr Fuches had this motivation that nobody ever mentioned or hinted towards and makes no sense, but I'm clinging on to it because I can't admit I was wrong."

Yeah, man, Fuches definitely thought Hank was going to kill Sally and the kid despite him having no reason to think that and it contradicting everything else that was happening

You're super smart and comprehend things really well 👍
Yup. Round and round indeed. Fuches totally could trust Hank; all the reasons to do so after all! And Sally and the kid were totally not in danger, FROM FUCHES'S PERSPECTIVE, in the hands of the man who just kidnapped them and whose job is to murder people. Yup, Fuches knew that sally and the kid were safe because Fuches watched the show! Its all so clear.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I started and finished this, this week. As someone who works in mental health, there was some parts of it that really hit home for me with things I've seen and experienced, namely Barry telling Cousineau he loved him and just wanting to be loved in return.

NoHo Hank was by far the best character in the show. Overall I enjoyed the show, it was nothing what I was expecting rolling into it.