Batman and Harley Quinn (2017)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Batman and Harley Quinn

Tagline: Gotham City's heroes need a super-villain to fight for justice.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Animation

Director: Sam Liu

Cast: Kevin Conroy, Melissa Rauch, Loren Lester, Paget Brewster, Kevin Michael Richardson, John DiMaggio, Trevor Devall, Eric Bauza, Robin Atkin Downes, Rob Paulsen, Mindy Sterling, Bruce Timm

Release: 2017-08-14

Runtime: 74

Plot: Batman and Nightwing are forced to team with the Joker's sometimes-girlfriend Harley Quinn to stop a global threat brought about by Poison Ivy and Jason Woodrue, the Floronic Man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Watched it tonight, it's great & extremely funny.

Car scene with bats nightwing and Harley going to bludhaven had me get tears I laughed so hard.

plus nightwing and harley have "20 minutes of naughty fun time" -not shown of course

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

It's PG-13? ... just draw the cartoon titles are get it over with... the point is moot if we are pushing all we can at PG13 the audience can and will watch an R...

Just like the killing joke subdued was breaking the entire harshness of the comic!

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
The movie has a wonderful asthetic and is super fun and funny. Saw it for a fathom events, the whole crowd was rolling. Plus floronic man!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Can this really be part of the same studio that made all those quality DC universe animated movies over the past few years?

Because this was absolute garbage. Total fucking cringe from the dialogue, set pieces, etc.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I liked it well enough, but it didn't seems as good as some of the other ones? Maybe lower budget is the better term? Dunno. I enjoyed it all the same.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Can this really be part of the same studio that made all those quality DC universe animated movies over the past few years?

Because this was absolute garbage. Total fucking cringe from the dialogue, set pieces, etc.

Agreed it was shit, a lot of examples of pure laziness and terrible dialogue, I would post screen caps, but its not worth it.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database