Battlefield 2042

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think you mean BC2, instead of BF3.
The Rush maps in BF3 were also good.

BC2 was a different game entirely. Removing prone and having smaller maps made it more enjoyable overall but it wasn't really Battlefield.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Details on the Season 5 update.

I'm surprised they didn't already have XP bonuses for following squad orders. The way they are changing the squad menu to be more in line with previous games looks good. Overall I've been having a lot of fun with this game. $15 well spent.

Yeah, basically they left every single thing Battlefield has had since BF3. I'm still unsure if this one has auto team balance, I know BFV didn't.

Singular7

Molten Core Raider
So good. Conquest Evolved is "real" BF. You really should reject nostalgia too, because this is BF3 modernized unless you're a bitter jackwaffle.

BC2 was great, but limited, not the full war map experience though there are maps that make it feel similar to BC2.

Granted I didn't play release, I'm on a 4080, my UI settings are mirroring immersion BF2-style. Its an incredible gaming experience really.

Best BF to date.

Last edited:

Talos

We won by 1 ticket.

bf2042closegame-Copy-Copy.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Kinda cool. Different at least. Good to see some actual advanced tech 20 years in the future.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Talos

This has been pretty fun. Only 3 days left. The Christmas music in the vehicles is a nice touch.