Battlerite battle royal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else playing this? even tho Battlerite arena didnt do so well i loved it and still play it so this is a nice little spin to it, idk bout the 20$ price tho they gave people who bought the original 50% off so for 10$ ive already put more time into it than most other games. Havent played too many solos, but duos so far has been alot of fun, Im probably the only one playing but worth a shot.

random video for reference

Random gameplay

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
yeah they need to nerf a few champs and it will be alot better for sure, interesting little game if you like mobas and BRs.

Whats your steam/ign? i still play arena religiously because i just enjoy the core game, so always looking for new people to play with as people tend to drop in n out.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
This game, like all of SLS past games, will have no staying power. I would be very careful if you're thinking about dropping money on it.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
This game, like all of SLS past games, will have no staying power. I would be very careful if you're thinking about dropping money on it.

was 10 bucks after the coupon, couldent pass it up, its fun still like arena more and sad they neglected it for this but what can yah do