Battlestar Galactica

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
4.40 star(s) Rating: 4.40/5 5 Votes
Title: Battlestar Galactica

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2004-10-18

Creator: Ronald D. Moore, Glen A. Larson

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Jamie Bamber, Katee Sackhoff, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Tahmoh Penikett, Grace Park, Michael Hogan, Aaron Douglas

Overview: When an old enemy, the Cylons, resurface and obliterate the 12 colonies, the crew of the aged Galactica protect a small civilian fleet - the last of humanity - as they journey toward the fabled 13th colony, Earth.

Juvarisx

Florida
There is a few pretty good episodes in season 4 (the 2 part mutiny mostly), but they were mostly okay / bad

Cybsled

I don't understand reboots when the comparable product just recently ended. This is just as dumb as Emerich's proposed Stargate sequel that ignored the TV shows and just played as a sequel to the movie.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Can it be worse than the fourth season of the TV series?

rrr_img_64344.jpg

Reimagine the series like the whore it was.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I liked the series, and didn't even mind the ending. I wish it had gone on a few years longer.

A new movie makes me nervous.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
a reboot sounds lame.

I dont get the hate on the religious ending when so much of the show was religious from the begining.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Well yeah it was consistent. Show was pure shit after the first 4 episodes of S3.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
There is a few pretty good episodes in season 4 (the 2 part mutiny mostly), but they were mostly okay / bad
Definitely. Those two eps are probably my favorite of the whole series and that's a really weird thing to say considering they're essentially filler.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I can't believe Glen Larson is still alive. Turns out he's fucking 77. Wonder if he'll live to see this hit the theatres?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, religion played a big part in this series, and it ended with consistency, I thought.
Yeah. my friends was mad when the series basically confirmed what it has been saying all along. There is an entity guiding mankind during the ages. It was no surprise really. I am as atheist as they come, and it didn't bother me one bit that the series had a theism as its backbone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't care about the religiosity, I just thought the ending, and pretty much the entire 4th season, was nonsensical garbage.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm with lurkingdirk, I thought the ending of the series was fine and fit in with the overall theme(s) of the series. However, I think the season 3 ending was one of the all time great season endings for a television show and it was going to be tough to live up to that.

Reboot movie? I mean, I guess it depends on how they do it but if they dumb it down to a generic summer blockbuster action flick with a scifi skin over the top of it (like the new Star Treks) I will be very disappointed.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database