Beavis and Butt-head

Cybsled

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beavis and Butt-head

Genre: Animation, Comedy

First aired: 1993-03-08

Creator: Mike Judge

Cast: Trez Bayer, Bonnie Brantley, Mike Judge

Overview: Beavis and Butt-head are high school students whose lifestyles revolve around TV, junk food (usually nachos), shopping malls, heavy metal music, and trying to "score with chicks". Each show contains short cartoons centering on the duo who live in the fictitious town of Highland, Texas. The episodes are broken up by short breaks in which Beavis and Butt-head watch and make fun of music videos.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Beavis and Butt Head in 2020? This shit is going to be pathetic.

• 5Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Beavis and Butt Head in 2020? This shit is going to be pathetic.
I love Mike Judge. I would be all for this if it's a retooling of the show, but I don't think the old format will work now. Tell ya the truth, I'd rather have King of the Hill back. Hank reacting to today's culture would be awesome.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I cant wait to watch Beavis and Butthead fail to get consent forms in order to grab boobs.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
I love Mike Judge. I would be all for this if it's a retooling of the show, but I don't think the old format will work now. Tell ya the truth, I'd rather have King of the Hill back. Hank reacting to today's culture would be awesome.

I like to think "You Furry bastard!" aged well

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I wouldn't be surprised if in one episode, they hear about white privilege and think that will let them score, then they ask people out and get rejected, then they conclude white privilege sucks lol

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Thinking back on it, I'm not sure if Beavis and Butthead was legitimately funny or just edgy - like most everything else in the 90s.

• 1Picard
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Thinking back on it, I'm not sure if Beavis and Butthead was legitimately funny or just edgy - like most everything else in the 90s.
i think if you were a stoner, then it was hilarious. i watched it because it showed videos that MTV stopped playing. its literally how i learned about White Zombie and became a fan.
so as corny as the show was, it had a few things going for it. i mean we wouldnt ever have had King Of The Hill, Office Space or Idiocracy if it wasnt a hit.

• 1Garbage

iannis

Musty Nester
King of the Hill is pretty much Judd's masterpiece.

Beavis and Butthead was fine. Funny as shit when you're in college and just sitting around stoned. That's not exactly a high bar though. The movie was pretty great, though. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be bad, because that's beavis and butthead. I think it might have come out even WORSE than he meant for it to though, and that's meta hillarious.

Lesbian Seagull! CAW. CAW. CAW. The first five minutes of that movie and the last five minutes of that movie are perfect.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i think if you were a stoner, then it was hilarious. i watched it because it showed videos that MTV stopped playing. its literally how i learned about White Zombie and became a fan.
so as corny as the show was, it had a few things going for it. i mean we wouldnt ever have had King Of The Hill, Office Space or Idiocracy if it wasnt a hit.
Haha these were pretty good.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only good parts are when they watch music videos. More of that and this has potential.

I remember buying the DVD boxed set maybe 20 years ago and being so disappointed that it was the show and not any music videos.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I used to like their video roasts too, but there were rights issues. I noticed that during the 2011 reboot, when they showed videos, there was barely any instances of them saying a band or song sucked and there was a lot less music videos.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There were some absolutely classic fucking episodes and a lot of so so running gags. Don't Laugh, the sperm bank episode, the Manners episode, and the one where Beavis burns his asshole up lighting a fart are still fucking funny. But a lot of it was a product of that decade, too. Its also very anti-PC, so I am sure Judge would get cancel cultured almost instantly if he tried to do anything resembling the original show now.

Cybsled

Ya, I can't imagine them doing this same video roast today lol

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
is it gonna be beavis or butthead who transitions? and who's gonna be in a cuckhold relationship? are they gonna watch twitch clips and react? or watch react videos and react?

1593699228405.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I used to like their video roasts too, but there were rights issues. I noticed that during the 2011 reboot, when they showed videos, there was barely any instances of them saying a band or song sucked and there was a lot less music videos.

Yeah the rights are what fucked this show on DVD. Another show that I love that got this treatment was The Drew Carey Show. They used so much copyrighted music that they can't even stream or have a DVD set for it. I think you can only get the first couple seasons. I think when it changed to the Cleveland Rocks opening is when the troubles started.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database