Beef

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kroenen

Regimen Morum
2.50 star(s) Rating: 2.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Beef

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2023-04-06

Creator: Lee Sung-jin

Cast: Steven Yeun, Ali Wong, Justin H. Min, Remy Holt, Maria Bello, Joseph Lee, Young Mazino, David Choe, Patti Yasutake, Ashley Park, Mia Serafino

Overview: A road rage incident between two strangers — a failing contractor and an unfulfilled entrepreneur — sparks a feud that brings out their darkest impulses.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok I clicked on this thinking it was about tri tip and meat

Screenshot_2023-04-10-16-05-18-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Not gonna lie, it looks good

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This just looks so dark and negative.

It is but it isn’t. There’s enough “quirkiness” that while both characters are miserable and pretty much terrible people, it is still enjoyable. The writing and production throw in enough that makes it feel not grounded in reality to drag the whole thing down.

It isn’t for everyone or something I’d broadly recommend mostly bc of all that but I have enjoyed the first 4 episodes.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm 6 episodes in.

Fucking banger soundtrack. Jesus. I feel like the boomers when they hear a Who song on CSI or something.

"Now THAT was when music was GOOD!" *bones crack as I adjust my hemorrhoid donut*

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
not too bad. i like the slaphead* racism these asians throw at each other.

*took 4 different slurs to get through the "faulty armor" filter

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Finished this last night and it was a pretty good show; kinda like Succession in that everyone is a piece of shit.. Ali Wong has ended up a better actress than I expected.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Great show right up until the very end which was weird and unsatisfying.
It was great thought that the show had almost zero likeable characters and yet was somehow still compelling which is usually something I can't stand. Everyone was some variety of asshole.

The billionare bitch being crushed to death by her own panic room door was gold.

Kiki

Log Wizard
This was a wild ride. The ending you can definitely see coming but it was worth it all the same.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
this was really good, it's basically my life story. The ending of episode 1 reminded me when I pissed over the bed of a friend of a friend who I didn't like.

• 1Seriously?
TV show information provided by The Movie Database