Best Commercials Ever

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm not really sure where to put this thread, but because we see commercials on TV, I put it here.

Ok, I was thinking about some really good commercials the other day (no idea why). But it dawned on me. As far as my favorite commercial ever, it's that really strange Nutrigrain one. It didn't work on me (I never bought the product), but I still love the commercial.

As far as most effective is probably the Audi R8 from Iron Man. The very first one. I never really cared about Audi at all before that movie, but suddenly... holy shit, I want this! I've since owned one Audi, and fully plan on buying another in the near future. This was also the first car that had the LED daytime running lights. I thought that was the coolest thing ever. The little L inside of the headlight housing.

k36cJEu.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Superbowl commercial during the dotcom era. Only thing better was Terry Tate, Office Linebacker.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Really famous one HBO did for Boxing After Dark (I believe this was a commercial). It doesn't get any better than this, from a serious stand point.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Watch out! Your balls will pop out of his mouth!

• 2Like

Cybsled

Gdit, that stupid ear worm song. That used to be the funniest shit in grade school, though (the song)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I used to have the Dino Riders movie when I was a kid. That shit was top tier.

As for the toys, they held the battle equipment onto the dinosaurs with this rubber band type thing. I had a bunch of them. They were cool toys.