Best condoms?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hachiman_sl

shitlord
Any suggestions? I've found the Trojans in the gray/silver wrapper to be good. And I recall people recommending kimono brand on the foh boards, thanks in advance!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Heard Crown's were the best but haven't tried them yet. I use Magnum XL's so I have trouble finding good condoms. I just bragged about my dick, jesus...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trojan ENZ lubricated, blue wrapper with white lettering/logo. Haven't had an issue.

From everything I've read there's no reason to fear one brand over another for strength. They are all strong as hell and most breakage occurs due to misuse, specifically not using/creating a reservoir in the tip, and/or using too dry. Of course for how big of a deal it is, its hard not to lean towards brand names and Trojan is the biggest brand.

I've used plenty of Lifestyles too and never had an issue even though they seem to be a brand of choice for freebies. Even used some Lifestyles thinner type for extra sensation or whatever. That does worry me a bit but never had an issue. If I happen to grab something like that free somewhere and have a concern, I'd just time using them around when she's likely not to be ovulating to reduce the risk. Of course you might feel differently if disease is a bigger concern, but I'd guess most condom users are primarily concerned with contraception. Its likely no issue though, as long as its lubed, has a tip and fits you're fine.

You can stretch a standard condom halfway up your arm probably so you'd have to be pretty well endowed to need a Magnum/XL kind. My understanding is that spermicidal lubricant is of dubious effectiveness in compensating for a break/leak, can cause the latex to be weaker, and can cause yeast infections for the girl.

Anyone tried the sheepskin stuff? Feel better? Do they really smell bad or is that a myth?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heard Crown's were the best but haven't tried them yet. I use Magnum XL's so I have trouble finding good condoms. I just bragged about my dick, jesus...
I thought I read a long time ago that Magnum's are exactly the same size as other condums. They're just marketed to make people think they have big dicks.

Really, you can fit a regular condom over your leg. So you don't need to buy some special massive condom.

I feel for you all using them though. I haven't in like a decade (although I just had my 9th anniversary yesterday, so there's that). Fuck that noise.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So it is safe to say that these will work during anal and not rip? That is good! Just kidding. Sorta.
It's made by the Japanese. They're like freaks of nature. So, if you stick it in the ass, up an animal's vagina or ass, in a mannequin, it will all work.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I thought I read a long time ago that Magnum's are exactly the same size as other condums. They're just marketed to make people think they have big dicks.

Really, you can fit a regular condom over your leg. So you don't need to buy some special massive condom.

I feel for you all using them though. I haven't in like a decade (although I just had my 9th anniversary yesterday, so there's that). Fuck that noise.
Absolutely not. I cannot fit in a Trojan ENZ for example, it makes my dick turn purple. There is a visible difference too just comparing them side by side.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Get a salt grinder and replace it with BC pills. Now whenever your girl puts salt on her food she's getting her no baby medicine. EZ.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
sex is messy enough without the need for spermicidal lubricant condoms. I hated those things.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will say I've used both the trojan extra thin and the Magnum extra thin... Magnums fit a lot better, whether or not I have a giant cock. I wasn't even the one who got them, the first time I had sex with this girl the trojan broke and she bought me magnums cause she said I'd be better off, apparently she was right.

P.S. I have a tiny cock. And raw dog > all.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Condoms are for pussies.
rrr_img_39673.jpg