everything up to the black album
7mt4rv.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Disposable Heroes is mine. This is my favorite video of them. Power outage mid song and no one misses a beat, not even the crowd. Fucking awesome.

I hate them as people now, they absolutely disgust me. During this quarantine shit there have been a TON of bands doing free live streams, from popular well known bands to very small local bands. What does Metallica do? They do a drive in streamed concert, and the ticket prices are like $150 per car. These guys have a net worth of over a billion dollars and they want to gouge a bunch of entertainment starved laid off fans. Fuck them all.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
They've been pieces of human shit for an incredibly long time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Disposable Heroes is mine. This is my favorite video of them. Power outage mid song and no one misses a beat, not even the crowd. Fucking awesome.

I hate them as people now, they absolutely disgust me. During this quarantine shit there have been a TON of bands doing free live streams, from popular well known bands to very small local bands. What does Metallica do? They do a drive in streamed concert, and the ticket prices are like $150 per car. These guys have a net worth of over a billion dollars and they want to gouge a bunch of entertainment starved laid off fans. Fuck them all.
Pre-COVID I was planning to go to a festival over the summer where they were going to play two nights, Friday and Sunday. With less than 3 months to go Metallica pulled out citing James having "rehab commitments" or something to fulfill, which is an absolute garbage excuse in my book. James has so much fucking money he could move heaven and earth if he wanted to, no way I'm buying he couldn't manage to fit two 90 minute sets into his schedule. I kind of suspect the real issue was about money and the rehab thing was an excuse they came up with, but yeah fuck Metallica at this point.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They've been pieces of human shit for an incredibly long time.

Oh I know. This was just the most recent douchebag thing they’ve done. Add it to the pile.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users