Beyond the Law (2019)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beyond the Law (2019)

Genre: Action

Director: James Cullen Bressack

Cast: Steven Seagal, Johnny Messner, DMX, Bill Cobbs, Zack Ward, Randy Charach, Patrick Kilpatrick, Chester Rushing, Saxon Sharbino, Kim DeLonghi

Release: 2019-12-06

Runtime: 90

Plot: When a former detective learns of the murder of his estranged son, he ventures back to the darkened streets he once knew so well. Armed, dangerous and with nothing to lose, he must take on the ruthless local mob in his mission for revenge.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Steven Seagal and DMX were in a movie together? This has to be the absolute pinnacle of trash.

• 1Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

a bunch of clips with the actors all alone on set, talking to the camera. lol.
I bet 50% of the lines are ADR to the backs of "their" heads, or long shots of other people doing things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It Parodies itself. This would be better if it were a comedy.

Steven Seagal IS Steven Seagal, playing Steven Seagal in a film with Steven Seagal. If that doesn't sell the film, nothing would have.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Seagal is retired. He can't shoot a walk to a car or getting into a vehicle anymore as of 2016 or so.

Weight + blood pressure issues. Just generally not in shape to perform.

They used multiple cuts in his last big movie to do a car door entry, and a double was used to actually get in and sit in the car.

What happens is producers (the money men) around Seagal from the glory days or Russian oligarchs typically pay money to make movies as little projects to keep themselves busy and feel important.

It's like owning a piece of Hollywood. Producers are the reasons Seagal keeps making DVD movies.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i guess dmx wasn't doing so great and everyone thinking they be talking about off road bikes again.

but then somehow he did a music video with the cash me outside girl,

no don't laugh

this got 40million views

40,000,000!!!

halfway into the music video IT STOPS and it's an add for the cash me outside girls make up, no joke

and it's still 40million views!!!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i guess dmx wasn't doing so great and everyone thinking they be talking about off road bikes again.

but then somehow he did a music video with the cash me outside girl,

no don't laugh

this got 40million views

40,000,000!!!

halfway into the music video IT STOPS and it's an add for the cash me outside girls make up, no joke

and it's still 40million views!!!
Fuck this gay earth.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database