BF3

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Did a search, and was surprised to not find a thread.

Does anyone still play on a normal basis?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I have Premium but haven't played the last two expacs. I keep meaning to pick it up again but I just...haven't. Was disappointed with PS2 (thought it would take me away from BF3 and it's where all my BF3 buddies went), but PS2 just has no pull for me.

charredskin_sl

shitlord
The last time I logged on to play this... my account was hacked. Got everything recovered after a few days and found they had renamed my profile to Super Mega Troll. They actually unlocked some guns and beefed up my KD ratio. <3 you Super Mega Troll!

I discontinued playing due to the amount of hackers. I really don't care to hear otherwise either, shit's out of control.

The "Man your own server" system is a giant ugly birth mark on the entire FPS genre. How about host the fucking servers and put some safeguards in place aside from PunkBuster?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The last time I logged on to play this... my account was hacked. Got everything recovered after a few days and found they had renamed my profile to Super Mega Troll. They actually unlocked some guns and beefed up my KD ratio. <3 you Super Mega Troll!
They were most likely hacking.

fucker_sl

shitlord
I discontinued playing due to the amount of hackers. I really don't care to hear otherwise either, shit's out of control.

The "Man your own server" system is a giant ugly birth mark on the entire FPS genre. How about host the fucking servers and put some safeguards in place aside from PunkBuster?
what ? are you crazy? dont you think about all the pennies the poor poor companies should pay ? well fuck you. We milked from you 90?+ for the game because we need to pay our fucking ferraries. Are you so fucking selfish you even ask for the game to playable? do you know how much gas those ferraries consume?

geez

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Same here. I would probably still play but I only have the Basic game + Back to Karkland that came with it. I am not paying $50 for 16 maps.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Same here. I would probably still play but I only have the Basic game + Back to Karkland that came with it. I am not paying $50 for 16 maps.
hell I paid for it and still haven't played Armored Kill and Aftermath.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
hell I paid for it and still haven't played Armored Kill and Aftermath.
That's because Planetside 2, while not perfect and free of hackers, is still awesome and pretty much how F2P should be handled. You can slowly unlock shit and never pay, or support them and pay to unlock stuff (but not cert only things).

Havent touched BF3, didn't seem to like it as much as BF2BC to be honest.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
While I agree with your points about PS2, I'm not playing that one either since NOTHING matters.
That's the biggest problem I have with PS2. I just feel like I never accomplish anything when I play. It led to me becoming bored very quick (played for like, 3 days).