BH90210

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: BH90210

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2019-08-07

Creator: Aaron Spelling

Cast: Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth, Ian Ziering, Gabrielle Carteris, Brian Austin Green, Tori Spelling, Shannen Doherty

Overview: Having gone their separate ways since the original series ended 19 years ago, the cast of Beverly Hills, 90210 reunites when one of them suggests it’s time to get a reboot up and running. But getting it going might make for an even more delicious soap than the reboot itself.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Haha, I'm sure I'll get shit on for this. But I loved the original. I watched all ten seasons earlier this year during downtime at work (fucking brutal, each season is like 30 44-minute episodes.) 90210 came out when I was in 5th grade or so, and finished sometime right after graduating high school, so I definitely grew up with the show and characters, and remember a lot of the episodes. Not a perfect show by any means!

This reboot, wow it's interesting. They're playing themselves in a world where they are rebooting 90210. So they're all self aware, etc. I'm only in the second episode, but you can see how they're going to get Brandon and Kelly together without it being Brandon and Kelly. It's kind of hard watching them, and a lot of it is cheesy as fuck. But I'm glad they're doing this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Haha, I'm sure I'll get shit on for this. But I loved the original. I watched all ten seasons earlier this year during downtime at work (fucking brutal, each season is like 30 44-minute episodes.) 90210 came out when I was in 5th grade or so, and finished sometime right after graduating high school, so I definitely grew up with the show and characters, and remember a lot of the episodes. Not a perfect show by any means!

This reboot, wow it's interesting. They're playing themselves in a world where they are rebooting 90210. So they're all self aware, etc. I'm only in the second episode, but you can see how they're going to get Brandon and Kelly together without it being Brandon and Kelly. It's kind of hard watching them, and a lot of it is cheesy as fuck. But I'm glad they're doing this.
tori spelling was ugly, nerdy girl was bland (turned out she was just old irl), so it was between blond bombshell jennie garth or homegirl shannen doherty. then doherty was kicked out in 94 and she appeared in playboy and won the battle of who was hotter.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wait so this isn’t a reboot but a reality show about them trying to make one?

It’s the actors playing themselves, and they are rebooting 90210 in the show. So it’s like a fake reality show, because the actors are themselves but their real life details are changed, etc. they’re definitely acting, but just as themselves.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I barely made it through the first one, and I definitely will not be going back. Back in its heyday, I probably watched every episode of the original. I'd rather just leave the memory there.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wife is watching this. Looks awful but I’ll be lying if hearing the theme song didn’t get a little rise out of me

TV show information provided by The Movie Database