The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Big Brother

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2000-07-05

Creator: John de Mol

Cast: Julie Chen

Overview: American version of the reality game show which follows a group of HouseGuests living together 24 hours a day in the "Big Brother" house, isolated from the outside world but under constant surveillance with no privacy for three months.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
kwThj8DRX0FB9ACIhggDUoUYcSt.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Big Brother[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Reality[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2000-07-05[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Big Brother is a television reality game show based on an originally Dutch TV series of the same name created by producer John de Mol in 1997. The show follows a group of HouseGuests living together 24 hours a day in the "Big Brother" house, isolated from the outside world but under constant surveillance with no privacy for three months. Since its television debut in 2000, Big Brother has run continuously with at least one season of the show airing each year. It is currently the second longest running version in the world to have done so, after the Spanish version. The HouseGuests compete for the chance to win a $500,000 grand prize by avoiding weekly eviction, until the last HouseGuest remains at the end of the season that can claim the $500,000 grand prize. The American series is hosted by television personality Julie Chen. Produced by Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly On The Wall Entertainment, it currently airs in the United States on CBS and Global.

The show's debut season followed the format of most international editions of the series, in which a group of contestants live together and are voted off each week by the viewers. Following a negative critical and commercial reaction to the first season, the format for future changes was drastically changed. For this new format, a group of contestants, known as "HouseGuests," compete to win the series by voting each other off and being the last HouseGuest remaining. One HouseGuest, known as the Head of Household, must nominate two of their fellow HouseGuests for eviction. The winner of the Power of Veto can remove one of the nominees from the block, forcing the HoH to nominate another HouseGuest. The HouseGuests then vote to evict one of the nominees, and the HouseGuest with the most votes is evicted. When only two HouseGuests remained, the last seven evicted HouseGuests, known as the Jury of Seven, would decide which of them would win the $500,000 prize. Much like the first season, the HouseGuests are still under constant surveillance and are filmed at all times. The September 5, 2013 episode marked the show's 500th episode.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Anyone watching this season? This has to be the best start to a Big Brother season ever. So much shit happened in the first week, I can't believe it.

Cody is going to murder someone, I think.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cody won't last long. Dude is playing his own fucking game. Plus he's got some weird love triangle thing of his own making.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I feel bad for Cameron since he lasted 12 hours and then Megan self evicted.

The tits this season are outrageous though.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I concur with everything that's been posted especially the tits, jfc. While it looks like they still pull a few from casting agencies I feel like there a lot more "real" people this season.

I'm hoping with what has happened in the past two episodes segments multiple groups within the house. The worst is when there are 2 groups and the one with a mega majority just steam rolls the other for the first 6 weeks.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Oh man. Elena and Jessica's tits are outrageous. I love Elena's body in all ways, except her spare tire lips.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Oh man. Elena and Jessica's tits are outrageous. I love Elena's body in all ways, except her spare tire lips.
While I haven't verified myself, my coworker said there is some nsfw stuff posted of her yesterday.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Really enjoying this season. I don't think I've seen a couple so BTFO and salty as Cody and Jessica.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I can't stand Cody, but I don't want him gone. He's too entertaining.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jessica is model casting right? no way that tiny brain can absorb any amount of information.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can't stand Cody, but I don't want him gone. He's too entertaining.

Same, the producers fucked up powergaming for paul too hard and it fucked over one of the most entertaining players. It's crazy too, the cast of this season is fucking great but for some reason the producers all but cheated to give paul retarded powers and fuck over his opposition.

First temptation is 3 weeks safe, picked via public vote, public literally only knows 1 person gee I wonder who's gonna win. A good write up of the shenangans:

Why the conspirators have come out screaming this season was rigged. Just hear me out. Complete with video evidence. • r/BigBrother

They're (the producers) are going to regret having cody out of the house. I don't like the dude personally but he's been fucked over harder than I can remember anyone on this show.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, a free ride for 3 weeks for Paul is lame. Hopefully the house guests aren't dumb enough to keep him when that power is gone. I'm sure the producers already regret it. They are loving Cody. The camera shots of him with the crazy music playing makes me laugh every time.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been convinced for awhile that they heavily steer things to achieve the result they want and keep certain houseguests safe. They also heavily edit things to give a public perception of certain houseguests that is quite different from reality if you watch the live streams. Jeff and Jordan were fucking dicks and they tried to make them into this wholesome couple on the CBS show. Expect the unexpected is just code for we can put some bullshit power into the game whenever we want to help save who we want cause ratings.

Still enjoy the show but I don't really put this show in the same league as Survivor where there is way less interference.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've been convinced for awhile that they heavily steer things to achieve the result they want and keep certain houseguests safe. They also heavily edit things to give a public perception of certain houseguests that is quite different from reality if you watch the live streams. Jeff and Jordan were fucking dicks and they tried to make them into this wholesome couple on the CBS show. Expect the unexpected is just code for we can put some bullshit power into the game whenever we want to help save who we want cause ratings.

Still enjoy the show but I don't really put this show in the same league as Survivor where there is way less interference.

They definitely do steer the ship, which I don't really mind, but they way over steered to early and I think what could have been an amazing season will now just be a great season. Other then the nothing burger chick they sent home the casting this season is great. I love josh. Wife and I throw on the live feeds sometimes and he's not being edited, he's a big dumb baby and it's great. He also claims hetro which is just lulzy.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

First up, I am liking this season, but I do just watch the show and know that there is tons of behind the scenes stuff going on. But hey that's ok. I ain't got time to watch the feeds all night long for at least 4 days a week, so ignroance is bliss. We tried just doing after dark one season, and jesus it became a chore trying to ingest that much shit going on.

As far as the Survivor comparison, you are 100% correct on the dumbass "twists." In fact, I really wish BB would stop the fucking bringing back past players. It really sucks, unless it's an all star season. However, on the editing, Survivor gives us even a smaller glimpse of the overall picture, then BB broadcast does. There have been multiple times I have felt Survivor fucked with the edits to paint someone in a bad/good light just to score virtue points. The biggest example was the season where they demonized Will and Dan for going after Shareen. I am convinced the woman was just an absolute cunt to live with who hid behind her race and past, and Survivor ran with that, and totally threw two dudes under the bus, to the point of publicly crucifying them in the reunion show. (To be fair, Dan was a douche already, but his blow up with Shareen was not one of the reasons why)

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Agree on the returnees. This has been a very good season so far, but I feel if Paul wasn't on it, it would be much more fun. The temptation vote would have been much more random. Production 100% knew the idiots who vote would give it to the only person they "knew".

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
First up, I am liking this season, but I do just watch the show and know that there is tons of behind the scenes stuff going on. But hey that's ok. I ain't got time to watch the feeds all night long for at least 4 days a week, so ignroance is bliss. We tried just doing after dark one season, and jesus it became a chore trying to ingest that much shit going on.

As far as the Survivor comparison, you are 100% correct on the dumbass "twists." In fact, I really wish BB would stop the fucking bringing back past players. It really sucks, unless it's an all star season. However, on the editing, Survivor gives us even a smaller glimpse of the overall picture, then BB broadcast does. There have been multiple times I have felt Survivor fucked with the edits to paint someone in a bad/good light just to score virtue points. The biggest example was the season where they demonized Will and Dan for going after Shareen. I am convinced the woman was just an absolute cunt to live with who hid behind her race and past, and Survivor ran with that, and totally threw two dudes under the bus, to the point of publicly crucifying them in the reunion show. (To be fair, Dan was a douche already, but his blow up with Shareen was not one of the reasons why)

My wife always keeps the feeds on when she works, I watch em a lot less but if shit's going down i'll catch up using the 'feed log' on joker update. There is a ton ton ton of shit that goes down behind the scenes.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database