Big Brother

Louis

Trakanon Raider
He's basically screwed her at every point in this game. I doubt she will ever learn and continue down this path too.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yup, Jessica isn't stupid. Her showmance is owning her.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Starting to hate this season now, and it won't have a chance at improving until Jessica and Cody are gone at this point. Not a fan, but definitely don't think they are Satan incarnate, and it's just getting old watching 8-9 people ganging up on 2 or 3. I love me some fights and drama, but ones that are actual battles between two equally sized groups, not some gang bang of people being annoying dicks to a few who are just outnumbered and can't defend themselves to the sheer white noise. So, the sooner, everyone's favorite hate targets are gone, the better, so they can start cannibalizing themselves. Yes, the possibility is definitely very real (and more likely) that they will just fold and allow themselves to get picked off one by one by Paul, because most of them just want to make jury anyway, but I'm hoping that Kevin and Jason somehow talk a few over and form an alliance to oppose him. Last season was decent (on TV) but I really wish they could somehow figure out how to get people to form more than just a 2/3 majority alliance that makes the first half of the season so boring.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Season would be much better if the entire house want sucking Paul's dick.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yup, Paul being there is possibly going to ruin what is, so far, an awesome season. Jessica better use her hex this week. At this point, I think she's the smartest person in the house. She's just fucked by hitching her ride to Cody early on. She needs to win HOH next to even have a shot at this point.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Even though the odds are extremely small, I'd love for them to promise Jessica safety, she not use the power, and then they evict her.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Even though the odds are extremely small, I'd love for them to promise Jessica safety, she not use the power, and then they evict her.
If she doesn't use the power, she would deserve it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, Jessica actually seems pretty good at the game, but Cody has absolutely fucked her over (besides the actual fucking).

And I really think without Paul and Josh I think it would be a lot more entertaining. Paul, because he's just made the game shit, and Josh because he's a child and just obnoxious to watch throw his fits.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
From the live feeds I guess Paul convinced Josh to go after Cody in his usual obnoxious self to try to bait Cody into hitting him and being removed. Paul also got the rest of house to go after Cody and Jessica. I think that's pretty low of Paul.

I agree if Jessica doesn't use the hex this week she deserves to go home for being an idiot. She genuinely seems to be a decent player, not just a model cast, she would be much much better if she wasn't hitched to Cody. If she hadn't of listened to Cody last week and took Ramses off the block, Josh would be home and her and Cody would be in a much better position.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yup. Paul is playing a real dirty game trying to get Cody/Jess out. Jess has his number, though, which just makes him work harder to get her or Cody out. If the house doesn't turn on Paul soon, it's going to be a boring run to the end, as Paul rides these idiots to victory. At this point, even after betraying everyone, I feel like they'll give this faggot the 500 grand.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Most of them are just playing to get to jury. Jessica told Paul several times that she just wants to last long enough to get her and Cody to jury. No one else seems to be playing any sort of game, just doing what ever Paul says.

My favorite person in the house is Kevin. So I hope he makes it far but even he doesn't seem to be playing much game but he has worked with everyone. He did clue Jessica into Ramses leaving, but only after she didn't use the veto.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yup. Paul is playing a real dirty game trying to get Cody/Jess out. Jess has his number, though, which just makes him work harder to get her or Cody out. If the house doesn't turn on Paul soon, it's going to be a boring run to the end, as Paul rides these idiots to victory. At this point, even after betraying everyone, I feel like they'll give this faggot the 500 grand.

Ya live feeders have seen some shit. Thursdays episode is make or break for the health of the season IMO.

So a couple days ago Paul and his pack of shitbags went so far down the road of harassment that production actually had to stop the situation. They hatched a plan to make Jody (jessica / cody) mad enough to either attack them physically, or self evict (this is against the rules to try to get people to self evict specifically) They, as a group of 7, verbally harassed and berated Jessica and Cody for about two hours, going so far as to yell at Cody that he's lying about his military service, that he's unpatriotic because he didn't pick up a flag towel on the bathroom floor (paul made a big show of walking inside and picking it up because "I love my country unlike you") and he's breaking the law by wearing camo pants (they have it in their head he's wearing his uniform and that's illegal these idiots). It was fucking nuts and huge props to cody for not blowing up and wrecking people. The only people who didn't participate in the embarrassment that took place was Jason, Kevin, Mark and Eleina.

So thursday's episode is make or break for two reasons. 1. if they don't edit to show what went down to protect paul's image i'm going to be pissed. 2. HOH looks like it's luck based and I'm about done with the season if Cody or Jess doesn't win. If one of them wins then the pack of 7 will turn on themselves pretty quickly and Paul's cult of personality which is really tanking this season should fall apart. If the cult side of the house wins and continues winning it's going to be a boring fucking season of retards retarding around.

Also note that in the last week Cody/Jessica have shot from bottom to top of popularity charts on jokers update. This almost never ever happens.

Also rumors going around Jessica is late on her period LOL

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I don't watch the feeds, but I pretty much keep up with all the spoilers from the BB subreddit. I hope they don't give Paul a "hero edit" on tonight's live ep.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't watch the feeds, but I pretty much keep up with all the spoilers from the BB subreddit. I hope they don't give Paul a "hero edit" on tonight's live ep.

I dont think they can. I saw on twitter the harassment actually made some EW "news" show which id bet a lot of mouth breathers watch. Cats out of the bag.

Wonderful thing about shows like this is there are real world after the show consequences if you out yourself as a complete scumbag like paul has.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This season has been fucking weird. It went from two people I cant stand to those two people being the only ones I like. If they give Paul the hero edit I'm done with this year.

They really fucked up by rigging things in Pauls favor from the start. Let's give the guy with the most experience unheard of power for 3 fucking evictions.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I don't think they will edit out a lot of what happened, since it took place after the veto meeting. Since Jessica should use her hex, that means no live eviction, which means we should get some good stuff. I really hope production doesn't edit to make Paul look good, if they do though, I think a lot of hard core live feeders will eat production alive.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think they will edit out a lot of what happened, since it took place after the veto meeting. Since Jessica should use her hex, that means no live eviction, which means we should get some good stuff. I really hope production doesn't edit to make Paul look good, if they do though, I think a lot of hard core live feeders will eat production alive.

The fight will be in there and ya, the cats out of the bag on Paul's scumbagedness, but I have a feeling they'll edit out the truly vile shit (specifically the military stuff) so images don't get completely ruined, but fuck that. These idiots need to be outed like the coward pieces of shits they are.