Big Brother

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
paul and his crew have themselves convinced that the hex only saves one of them. she flat out told them it saves both of them but they are going in thinking it's a lie. gonna be a pretty lulzy live show, especially if jody wins hoh.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
paul is such a disgusting character that like many, in the beginning the first two ppl i wanted gone was the stupid showmance jody, now they have me rooting for cody to make a comeback, take hoh and veto, only to be sidelined by being absolute retards with their nominations. Now you have me still cheering for jody, b/c for someone ungodly reason these two are the only ones w/ half a braincell more than the rest of the house.

At first i had it pegged that jessica was as dumb as a flatulent cow, now i'll give her credit and say she's at least smarter than the house, i mean wtf.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Paul is gonna be in for a big surprise when he leaves this game and is loathed. I also feel that Paul is sucking up most of the hate and that god damn lunatic Josh isn't getting enough. He might be one of the most annoying fucking contestants ever.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
paul is such a disgusting character that like many, in the beginning the first two ppl i wanted gone was the stupid showmance jody, now they have me rooting for cody to make a comeback, take hoh and veto, only to be sidelined by being absolute retards with their nominations. Now you have me still cheering for jody, b/c for someone ungodly reason these two are the only ones w/ half a braincell more than the rest of the house.

At first i had it pegged that jessica was as dumb as a flatulent cow, now i'll give her credit and say she's at least smarter than the house, i mean wtf.

If the cult of personality doesn't get broke up it's going to be a boring show. Evictions will pretty much go:

name-excuse

jessica/cody
mark - working with jody
eleina - working with jody
matt - in showmance
raven - in showmance
kevin - everyone loves will win
jason - everyone loves will win
alex - comp beast
xmas - josh is a better option
and you're gonna have paul sitting up there next to king retard josh

• 1Solidarity

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jody wins back to back HOH's and get rid of Josh and Paul. That would be ideal and mix shit up and get rid of the trash. Also Xmas should have never been cleared to come back in the house. She literally has sucked up a PoV contestant spot being useless.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Jody wins back to back HOH's and get rid of Josh and Paul. That would be ideal and mix shit up and get rid of the trash. Also Xmas should have never been cleared to come back in the house. She literally has sucked up a PoV contestant spot being useless.
not only that, the only reason xmas is on the show is cuz she's a fitness beast, w/ one leg she's a boring bitch.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Josh is an annoying asshole but Paul is an out right ass. If Jody somehow gets any power again and take him out I'll be happy. I don't really like vets returning except for Nicole because I want to put it in her butt.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Josh is an annoying asshole but Paul is an out right ass. If Jody somehow gets any power again and take him out I'll be happy. I don't really like vets returning except for Nicole because I want to put it in her butt.

Nicole is pretty much the only person on reality tv i've ever fallen in love with. If I was a stalker she'd be my target.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
And just like that the next week became unwatchable holy shit. God I hate that fuck.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck my life. This is literally the worst possible outcome for HOH. It should be entertaining this week at least, but Paul is going to run the table at this point.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only chance this week will be good is if Jess/Cody win the Temptation challenge and then one of them wins veto. I mean it's one slot on a roulette table, but it is possible. I still think they are terrible people, but after watching youtubes of the fights that went down, I think Josh and Paul are even worse.

• 1Solidarity

Arative

Vyemm Raider
If anyone besides Jody or matt/Elena won the hoh, it was going to be another week of Paul running the show. At least it might be entertaining to see how much the power goes to Josh's head.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It definitely didn't make them look good, but it sounds like it was significantly worse than what they showed. Kind of disappointing.

Feel embarrassed for all of them. And Josh is the worst. He's really a one trick pony, too.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
pussyshit edit they didn't show them all yelling at cody that he didn't serve in the military and he was a liar and unpatriotic. Paul being the biggest offender and instigator of that specific harassment.

Faggot ass shit HOA. Unless cody/jessica go on a run and win both the temptation challenge AND the veto this season is going to be completely down the shitter with a bunch of retards running the retard house.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It definitely didn't make them look good, but it sounds like it was significantly worse than what they showed. Kind of disappointing.

Feel embarrassed for all of them. And Josh is the worst. He's really a one trick pony, too.

It was significantly worse. I understand there was no way they could edit in the two hours of strait harassment and yelling those people did to cody/jessica, but they edited all of the truly vile shit for sure.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't like how production sugar coated Paul during the week.

In a way I agree, but it was funny in my individual case because I watched the big fight between Jessica and Raven/Alex on the feeds (via YouTube), but it started long after Jessica had left that little funky couch room where she was with Cody. I had absolutely no context of how the whole thing started as I watched it, and Paul's dance in the back yard and acting all incredulous over the "his dogs" accusation, while I still thought was bullshit, didn't have the weight until I watched the show version where they showed him egging them on before it all went down. One thing I will say, if all the fights go on like that one did, I'm not sure how they can even make that watchable for TV. I mean seriously that kitchen fight they showed, was heavily edited yes, but it had about all you could really show on TV without it just being dead silent throughout.