Big Brother

Arative

Vyemm Raider
No doubt Paul and Christmas will be shit on when they leave but Jessica and Cody did play a horrible social game. Jessica seemed to be at times an intelligent player but deferred to Cody who really isn't.

Without Paul in the house I think those two might have actually run the show for a while. Paul has a good social game and his control over the noobies is near total.

Kevin is still my favorite though. He seems to be at least thinking on his own somewhat.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
No doubt Paul and Christmas will be shit on when they leave but Jessica and Cody did play a horrible social game. Jessica seemed to be at times an intelligent player but deferred to Cody who really isn't.

Without Paul in the house I think those two might have actually run the show for a while. Paul has a good social game and his control over the noobies is near total.

Kevin is still my favorite though. He seems to be at least thinking on his own somewhat.

Ya paul had such a hard time establishing a good social game getting to hand out 8 friendship bracelets and getting a fucking 3 week free pass. Also, if your a fan and follow this shit, all competitions this season have been compositions Paul won in his season. This whole thing is pre-built to give Paul a retarded advantage. But ya, jessica and cody played horrible horrible game. That's it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think I've soured on a cast this fast. I went from loving the drama to not watching it anymore because I hate everyone. I'll check back for eviction night to see the studio audience reaction to these shit heads. Wouldn't be surprised if they rig that too.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Ya paul had such a hard time establishing a good social game getting to hand out 8 friendship bracelets and getting a fucking 3 week free pass. Also, if your a fan and follow this shit, all competitions this season have been compositions Paul won in his season. This whole thing is pre-built to give Paul a retarded advantage. But ya, jessica and cody played horrible horrible game. That's it.

Production definitely stacked the deck in Paul's favor. Some one wants him to win $500k.

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
Has there been a season that was so easy to hate every single person on the cast? Pile that on being a house season with everyone hanging off Paul's dick and this is the worst season of BB ever, IMO.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
While the Paul loving is annoying, I believe there have been much more worse casts than this.

The racist cast(forgot what season 15?) was really easy to hate . Cody and Derrick's season was pretty boring to watch. On one hand, you had Derrick and Cody playing a near perfect game for the entire season with some likable people on the cast, but on the other I believe there was never any question who was going home every week and no vote was ever close.

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
The only thing I find solice in this season is at some point they start turning on themselves. It will be interesting to see how it pans out because they are fucking nasty to the people they target.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just don't see that happening... and to be honest last nights double eviction really drove that home. These people will gladly go on the block when it's "their time" and they will outnumber the "haters" in jury. Paul needs to ditch the goth clothing design and go into cult leadership, he'll make way more money at it. I was able to make it through 15 (racists and assholes) and Derrick's season (I think it was 16) as there at least some interesting spots here and there, but this is the horrible Boston Rob Survivor season playing out over 3 times the episodes (and no comparison to live feeds), and I'm not sure I'll be able to stomach it either.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only thing I find solice in this season is at some point they start turning on themselves. It will be interesting to see how it pans out because they are fucking nasty to the people they target.
Yup, as soon as Mark is out(or gets HOH/Veto this week), it will be fun to watch people learn they aren't so high on the list of their alliance.

This has been a very entertaining season. One of the best of the last 3 or 4 for sure.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I think this season would have been more entertaining to me if Paul hadn't of dominated the rest of them since day 1. Only Cody and Jessica had any will to go after him but their social game sucked ass. If they had been just a bit better socially, they really could have flipped a few house guests toward their side and had some real power struggles. Not to say Paul hasn't played a good game but in some instances he goes to far in picking fights and having his minions gang up on who ever the target will be next week or the week after.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think this season would have been more entertaining to me if Paul hadn't of dominated the rest of them since day 1. Only Cody and Jessica had any will to go after him but their social game sucked ass. If they had been just a bit better socially, they really could have flipped a few house guests toward their side and had some real power struggles. Not to say Paul hasn't played a good game but in some instances he goes to far in picking fights and having his minions gang up on who ever the target will be next week or the week after.
Cody out of sheer happenstance was forced to choose 5 fucking nominees during his hoh.

while Paul enjoyed 1 week of immunity and then b/c he was the only fucking houseguest America knew, he enjoyed another 3 weeks of immunity, to the point that these retards forgot that they can "get paul".

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Paul is annoying and was given some really shitty advantages, but ignoring that(I know...it's hard to), the twists have been actually cool this year. They usually suck. The cast has been entertaining, though they'd be much better without Paul.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

You might as well throw that out the window cause that's not how a season with a cult leader like paul goes (refer to derricks boring ass season (but at least he was a cool dude and not a giant cunt)).

You saw him subtly poison the pot against matt and elena and watching the live feeds he's already done it against kevin matt and raven too. This will keep happening until Paul is at the end with either Josh or Raven. These people are fucking petty as cunty morons.

Apparently the first half the season had great ratings, especially when news of the fights started going wide, but I guess ratings started tanking when jessica went out and I'd imagine they're going to dive off a cliff now that cody is gone. They really need to start casting people will come in and play to win. Not sure if anyone watchings big brother canada but almost every single person on their casts come in hungry to win and they all fight like crazy people to win the whole season. Not this "it would be an honor to lose to paul" -- jason bullshit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Cody out of sheer happenstance was forced to choose 5 fucking nominees during his hoh.

while Paul enjoyed 1 week of immunity and then b/c he was the only fucking houseguest America knew, he enjoyed another 3 weeks of immunity, to the point that these retards forgot that they can "get paul".

He also got to walk in with dues ex friendship bracelets to basically outwardly form a large alliance in the first 5 minutes he's in the house....

Cody got capital F fucked.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I would have enjoyed the twists more if they didn't hand the biggest one to the guy who was good enough to finish 2nd the previous year. Also the live show not showing what a fucking scum bag Paul is really pisses me off. It will all be worth it if these assholes get fucking shit on at the eviction interview and the crowd boos them.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I would have enjoyed the twists more if they didn't hand the biggest one to the guy who was good enough to finish 2nd the previous year. Also the live show not showing what a fucking scum bag Paul is really pisses me off. It will all be worth it if these assholes get fucking shit on at the eviction interview and the crowd boos them.

Yup, luckily it got so toxic in there that a lot of media is carrying the fights so these people are still fucked when they get out (paul and xmas making a living on their brand so they are particularly fucked). They might show it in tonights 'special' episode but in the last week alex lead three completely pointless attacks on Cody. One that started with his eating a bowl of cereal, where half the house started yelling at him (and get this shit, xmas was fucking hiding cereal and she pulls it out in a big show saying cody was eating it all when EVERYONE knows matt and raven eat like 20 bowls of cereal a day), some big fight about pillows that I missed, and another fight where alex starts berating cody for reading the bible (basicly the only thing he did his last week in the house cause he was bored as fuck).

On the plus side, his walk out the house last night was one of the most epic walks in history, and his interview with Julie was great. They also do a live feeds interview and his was pretty epic. They usually last around 10 minutes but of course the way he is his lasted about 3 minutes. lol

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Love or hate him, Cody is as real as they get when it comes to BB houseguests.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Love or hate him, Cody is as real as they get when it comes to BB houseguests.

And shit, dude's been pounding Jessica for weeks and may have ended up with a pretty cool wife out of the whole thing. Not a bad consolation prize.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty dumb special episode. Was pretty lulzy that cody/jess got 50% of the edits though, and paul and raven got none (and retard matt gets a durrr a gay kid loves me and I eat cereal edit lol).

God I can't wait until finale when Julie reads off the top 3 for america's favorite, it's going to be the first indication to paul and his cult followers of the shit storm coming. I have a feeling it's going to be jessica cody and kevin in the top 3, with kevin probably winning. Jason may replace jessica but we'll see, her social media presence is growing pretty fast.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pretty dumb special episode. Was pretty lulzy that cody/jess got 50% of the edits though, and paul and raven got none (and retard matt gets a durrr a gay kid loves me and I eat cereal edit lol).

God I can't wait until finale when Julie reads off the top 3 for america's favorite, it's going to be the first indication to paul and his cult followers of the shit storm coming. I have a feeling it's going to be jessica cody and kevin in the top 3, with kevin probably winning. Jason may replace jessica but we'll see, her social media presence is growing pretty fast.

I was never really aware of how fucking vindictive live stream viewers can be until the Jeff Jordan season with Natalie. They never got into it much during the live show but she was fucking hated with a passion by the BB faithful.