Big Brother

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The should drop Russell Hantz in the house with three weeks immunity as a twist. It would be just as credible as the bullshit they did with fucknut Paul.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The should drop Russell Hantz in the house with three weeks immunity as a twist. It would be just as credible as the bullshit they did with fucknut Paul.
That would probably be a lot more fun to watch.

Vetiria

Silver Knight of the Realm
Now that Christmas has HOH, she's going to make some big moves. Like back dooring Mark. Big moves.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I think Paul is going to have a bitter jury, the way he is having everyone else do his dirty work for him. Once they are in jury and talk to one another, they'll be like fuck that guy and give it who ever else Paul brings with him, even if it is Josh.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Seeing Paul lose at final 2, two years in a row, might make this worth it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arative

Vyemm Raider
That would be great. Just a giant fuck you to the producer who gave him all the immunity power.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Paul is going to have a bitter jury, the way he is having everyone else do his dirty work for him. Once they are in jury and talk to one another, they'll be like fuck that guy and give it who ever else Paul brings with him, even if it is Josh.

I was going to say that I think at this point Josh (and maaaybe Christmas) are the only two Paul could beat. But honestly I agree the more I think about it. Once anyone from Josh/Christmas/Alex get gone, they will reflect back and talk about what went on behind the scenes where Paul sent Josh in to start something. Yeah I think the payoff will be fun to watch on Finale night, but that journey is going to be boring as hell.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Paul losing at final two plus finding out his brand is destroyed and people calling him racist and a bully would be great. I refuse to underestimate the stupidity of this jury though.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pr
Pretty sure the only reason Paul is super protective of Josh, is cuz he is his goat.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Paul losing at final two plus finding out his brand is destroyed and people calling him racist and a bully would be great. I refuse to underestimate the stupidity of this jury though.

This. They were just in there talking about how much they knew for a fact America hated cody. He's for sure going to at least be in the top 3 of america favorite, if not the winner, and the moment julie reads that card off, watching their faces and their jaws collectively drop, is the moment i'm waiting patiently for. At that moment they'll realize their life is about to take a horrible turn.

Play toxic games win toxic prizes!

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The sad thing is Jason, Alex and Kevin could vote out matt, pull in Mark and completely take control of the game this week. Like, completely.

Vetiria

It would be Jason, Alex, Kevin vs Josh, Paul, Raven with Christmas as tie breaker. Or did someone get a bad apple to take away their vote?

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It would be Jason, Alex, Kevin vs Josh, Paul, Raven with Christmas as tie breaker. Or did someone get a bad apple to take away their vote?

Ya good point I goofed my numbers. It's hard to keep track when it's mark and 6 Pauls in the house.

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Mark would still be there, though. So it would be 4 vs 4.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Oh the votes. My bad. I misread that as to who would be left. Yeah, Mark is a goner regardless.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Want to give my wife some props based on what happened on live feeds

scumbag paul and xmas convinced josh to pick a fight with kevin and kevin may have decked him (feeds went down as kevin was manning up and have been down a bit now)

Because of this, my wife and I were chatting and I said paul was the biggest of all time, and she said followed by xmas, and I said followed by alex, and she said followed by.............. hitler.

i lol'd pretty hard

Vetiria

First time in a week I got home from work and turned on the streams. Man I'm glad I didn't miss that. Feeds have been down for a long ass time.