Big Ern's Classic FoH Emojis

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
66d 6h 23m
In the New Reaction thread, slippery slippery had the idea that we should import all of the twitch and BTTV emotes to the forum, such as pogchamp, monkaS, Kappa, etc. After a bit of research I discovered they are likely copyrighted however, and the last thing the forum needs is more legal issues.

That then led me to think, "Hey wait, we have all sorts of old memes and historical lulz we could use for that sort of thing, why not use our own?" Trouble is, I don't remember where all of that stuff has been posted over the years, and I've been too lazy busy to find it these last few weeks.

Then, recently Erronius Erronius returned to us after a long hiatus and this jogged my memory that he keeps a trove of old FoH memes and pics for his own.... ummm, personal... reasons. I asked him to share some of this old material in the hopes of finding something to use for FoH specific meme emojis.

These are now live under the smiley section of the post editor. If you happen to be in one of these emojis, congrats, you are famous or infamous enough to be included in this illustrious list.

I've tried to come up with a funny tag related to each one, but maybe you feel you have a better tag for each of the images than what I've come up with. Maybe you think you have a better image than what I've used. Maybe you have an old pic or meme that would work as a good addition to this list. If you do think you can add to these emojis, please post here.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
15d 20h 46m
neg :tucosmith: for the injustice. I've never even used emokis before. I need to resurrect the ask a gay man thread and find out if this makes me a polesmoker.

:galiem:grobbee::38studios::goliath::tyen::trex::jeffylys:

Reactions: ZyyzYzzy

slippery

<Donors Crew>
18d 3h 50m
hmm, if I just type Smuggly does it work or do I have to :smuggly:

I can honestly say I've never clicked the emoji thing before. We need a lot more in the FoH section. Having all the reactions as emoji's would be great too

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Donor All-Stars>
39d 54m
:shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly:
:shelly:------------------------------------------ :shelly:
:shelly: ----------Do you like me?--------:shelly:
:shelly://///////////YES:___\\\\\\\\\\\ :shelly:
:shelly: ------------------------------------------ :shelly:
:shelly://///////////NO:___\\\\\\\\\\\\ :shelly:
:shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly::shelly:

DickTrickle

Analrapist
<Donors Crew>
31d 8h 15m
No. You have to use the strung out crack whore version of her. She actually looks respectable there.

zombiewizardhawk

Definitely Doesn't Do Meth
<Donors Crew>
26d 45m
LOLOLOL

TOP SERVERWIDE BURST DPS, BOYS! :deathwalker::deathwalker::deathwalker:

Big :celebrindal: Vs :camerous: &:wizardhawk:, we still need that shit to happen
Woah woah woah, why the & implying me and camerous were some sort of team?

Izo's pic makes me miss why wizardhawk avatar, I wish I still had it saved somewhere.

zombiewizardhawk

<Donors Crew>
26d 45m
Lol I used that 100x75 pic for my avatar since I couldn't get it to size up properly and it looks pretty derpy but not necessarily in a bad way.

zombiewizardhawk

<Donors Crew>
26d 45m
I thought he was gonna ref it or fight someone else, don't remember exactly. Either way, only one of us is posting any more so I think we all know who the winner is!

• Solidarity
Reactions: Hoss

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
25d 9h 25m
I thought he was gonna ref it or fight someone else, don't remember exactly. Either way, only one of us is posting any more so I think we all know who the winner is!
It seems diabetes is more powerful than meth!

Or whatever STD he caught from those skanky hos I seem to remember he posted stories/pics of. I'm sure Izo and Erronious have them saved for us.

• Salty
Reactions: Erronius