Bill & Ted Face the Music

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

I think I said it in the john wick 3 thread... But Keanu looking like he hasn't been aging is 100% the beard. It's covering enough of his face that you don't really notice the effects of age.

Anyway, there were a couple of parts that I laughed at... It wasn't terrible.. I love Samara weaving but I don't think she really had anything to do in this. I don't think really anyone had anything to do...

Ya, outside of Bill and Ted, pretty much everyone had fairly shallow parts...but that isn't too fundamentally different than the previous 2 films.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
lol, watched this. Of course it's garbage, but it was fun to watch. I guess it's a great example of a movie that knows it's going to be poop, but they have fun with it anyway. I think the RLM guys call it "schlock"??

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the future is female, sheboon for no reason, diversity crap aside, i loved all the Bill & Ted parts. Death was good. the daughters and their stupid woke side quest was the worst parts. luckily it didnt kill the movie. it ended well and i didnt have to say i was disappointed. i also thought the story was interesting (sans the daughters quest). 5 out of 10.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I thought this was mediocre at best.

Keanu looked stiff and old compared to what we have seen him doing in John Wick. Was really off putting.