GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 38m
3.29 star(s) Rating: 3.29/5 7 Votes
Title: Bird Box (2018)

Tagline: Never Lose Sight Of Survival

Genre: Thriller, Drama, Science Fiction, Horror

Director: Susanne Bier

Cast: Sandra Bullock, Trevante Rhodes, Sarah Paulson, LilRel Howery, John Malkovich, Rosa Salazar, Jacki Weaver, Danielle Macdonald, Happy Anderson, Amy Gumenick, Danielle Macdonald, Taylor Handley

Release: 2018-11-12

Runtime: 117

Plot: A woman and a pair of children are blindfolded and make their way through a post-apocalyptic setting along a river.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Donors Crew>
33d 22h 38m
This has come out and so far in the first 20 minutes I am not hating it.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
<Donors Crew>
17d 11h 45m
I ran my 'cursor' thing over this on Netflix today and the trailer thingy that they show started to run.

It looked kinda interesting, well made, had some faces I knew.

Still as goatface asked: worth watching?

it could be another M night type of deal where the last 5 minutes fucking ruins the whole damn thing. I don't wanna waste 2 hours if it is.

projoking

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 17h 38m
Just finished this tonight. I thought it was terrible. The world and atmosphere have potential but it's wasted on developing Sandra Bullock's unlikable character while killing off interesting ones.

Another, dumb people making stupid decisions that get everyone killed and never listen to the smart ones because reasons that are never explained movie.

0/5

Attog

Molten Core Raider
2d 14h 32m
She was smoking hot in Demolition Man.

The preview makes this look great. Alternate Universe sequel or prequel to A Quiet Place?

• 2Like
Reactions: iannis and Dom

Fippy Darkpaw

Golden Knight of the Realm
1d 12h 19m
Watched this last night with the lady. We both read the book a few years back and thought the movie was shit. Acting was okay, everything else was pretty bland.

Reactions: Utnayan

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
<Donors Crew>
17d 11h 45m
There's a real art in Hollywood of editing the trailer.

Getting the right super cool / moody / exciting bits of the full film and making a trailer to make you go wow.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
31d 23h 30m
Bullock is one of those rare women like fields or sarandon that stay just as pretty as when they were twenty.

more like fields, I guess. Sally fields was cute into her late fifties. And even then only switched to matronly.

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Would have been interesting if this was released 10 years ago, pre post-apocalyptic TWD/A Quiet Place era

As it stands now, its just looks like another copycat. And as someone mentioned earlier, Sandra Bullock (who is the only memorable character in this film) is just utterly unlikable.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database