Bird Box (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
3.29 star(s) Rating: 3.29/5 7 Votes
Title: Bird Box (2018)

Tagline: Never Lose Sight Of Survival

Genre: Thriller, Drama, Science Fiction, Horror

Director: Susanne Bier

Cast: Sandra Bullock, Trevante Rhodes, Sarah Paulson, LilRel Howery, John Malkovich, Rosa Salazar, Jacki Weaver, Danielle Macdonald, Happy Anderson, Amy Gumenick, Danielle Macdonald, Taylor Handley

Release: 2018-11-12

Runtime: 117

Plot: A woman and a pair of children are blindfolded and make their way through a post-apocalyptic setting along a river.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Looks like another shitty addition to the Don't X theme of movies. I look forward to the inevitable He who smelt it dealt it horror movie where smelling something means you die!

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Blumhouse's Truth or Dare (2018) - Movie

Sorry, bros. Scream already made this movie and is swimming in his pool of money as we speak. No one wondered why he's been less active lately?

iu

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I ran my 'cursor' thing over this on Netflix today and the trailer thingy that they show started to run.

It looked kinda interesting, well made, had some faces I knew.

Still as goatface asked: worth watching?

it could be another M night type of deal where the last 5 minutes fucking ruins the whole damn thing. I don't wanna waste 2 hours if it is.

projoking

Molten Core Raider
Just finished this tonight. I thought it was terrible. The world and atmosphere have potential but it's wasted on developing Sandra Bullock's unlikable character while killing off interesting ones.

Another, dumb people making stupid decisions that get everyone killed and never listen to the smart ones because reasons that are never explained movie.

0/5

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
I thought Sandra was really fuckable still in this movie.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I thought Sandra was really fuckable still in this movie.

She's mind bottling, like she just gets hotter with age. Asked me in the 90s and I never would have guessed she'd still be rockin' so much 25 years after Speed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
She was smoking hot in Demolition Man.

The preview makes this look great. Alternate Universe sequel or prequel to A Quiet Place?

• 2Like

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
Watched this last night with the lady. We both read the book a few years back and thought the movie was shit. Acting was okay, everything else was pretty bland.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
There's a real art in Hollywood of editing the trailer.

Getting the right super cool / moody / exciting bits of the full film and making a trailer to make you go wow.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Thought the film was ok, not normally my type of thing either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Bullock is one of those rare women like fields or sarandon that stay just as pretty as when they were twenty.

more like fields, I guess. Sally fields was cute into her late fifties. And even then only switched to matronly.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Would have been interesting if this was released 10 years ago, pre post-apocalyptic TWD/A Quiet Place era

As it stands now, its just looks like another copycat. And as someone mentioned earlier, Sandra Bullock (who is the only memorable character in this film) is just utterly unlikable.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database