black islamist beheads British soldier in London

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Holy crap that story is real. Not confirmed yet if it is terrorist related or random crazy person.http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...94L0WU20130522

British Prime Minister David Cameron called an emergency security meeting on Wednesday after a man was killed near an army barracks in London, and two men were shot and wounded by police.

Media reports said the dead man was a British soldier who was hacked to death by unidentified assailants. Some reports suggested his attackers tried to behead him while shouting "God is greatest" in Arabic.

"This is a sickening and barbaric attack," Home Secretary Theresa May said in a statement.

Britain's government convenes meetings of its emergency security committee only to deal with incidents that have implications for national security. A security source told Reuters on condition of anonymity that it was too soon to say whether the incident was terror related.

Security was tightened in the area immediately after the attack but details were sketchy. Helicopters hovered above the residential area and nearby roads were sealed off by the police.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The video linked above is taken from a lot longer video on the ITV site (no idea if Johnny Foriegners can see it) which also shows the police dealing with the aftermath of the armed response unit turning up and shooting the two alleged culprits after they moronically tried to attack said armed police with their cleavers/knives etc.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...oolwich-scene/

Witness reports are claiming they were shouting Allah Akhbar etc but as the Boston stuff proved, witness reports are 75% bullshit anyway so we'll have to wait and see what other footage emerges.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thats how we ride in europe, either you get beheaded by some madman or you get bent over by your elected government everyday... results in balls of adamantium.

Falmer_sl

shitlord
Guys, guys...

let's bring a shitton of sandAmerican Inventors into our country.

What could possibly go wrong?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
And who do you think turned him into a fucking honorary dune coon? Probably a real dune coon.

Siliconemelons

Not to start any gun law debates but...

Are Brits not armed? Apparently the dudes where making a spectacle and shit with a crowd watching...most likely the same crowd standing around while he is being interviewed and the dead-"almost?" headless dude was laying on the street down the ways... but..no one decided to shoot the dudes themselves? I am sure in 'merica our gun owners would have loved the opportunity. But all in all...seriously wtf people...why?

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not to start any gun law debates but...

Are Brits not armed? Apparently the dudes where making a spectacle and shit with a crowd watching...most likely the same crowd standing around while he is being interviewed and the dead-"almost?" headless dude was laying on the street down the ways... but..no one decided to shoot the dudes themselves? I am sure in 'merica our gun owners would have loved the opportunity. But all in all...seriously wtf people...why?
No, Brits are not armed. They still respect the king and pay their taxes duely.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
No, Brits are not armed. They still respect theQueenand pay their taxes duely.
Fixed although she is starting to wear out bless her.

I passed on the phrase Dune Coon to a mate tonight and I was gratified he laughed as hard as I did, I won't be alone in hell
tongue.png