Black Panther (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
if he was a fan of sci fi he shoulda said

"i'm not gonna go say WOOO" and "WOOO" every time something happens on the screens, the audience aren't idiots and i don't want to be annoying like a wayans brother
He was a relatively unknown actor who just landing a starring role in fucking STAR WARS, im sure he would have ran around and barked like a dog if they told him to.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This only means shit if your employer isn't the one paying for your insurance. Pretty safe to say he probably had his coverage through SAG.

If you work for a large company who operates as an ASO - they absolutely have your health data.

How am I so sure? I setup the data feeds.

I work for a company who is a major HMO. My employers cannot access my health data unless they want to be fired.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
i mean... if he wants to keep his job he should...

Stop being so naive, breaking HIPAA and spilling some bullshit to a tabloid doesn't require you to dox yourself.

I work for a company who is a major HMO. My employers cannot access my health data unless they want to be fired.

Is your house account data administered by a different company?

• 1Garbage

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Stop being so naive, breaking HIPAA and spilling some bullshit to a tabloid doesn't require you to dox yourself.

Is your house account data administered by a different company?

You're being retarded.

Yes, it's possible someone could have broken federal law and leaked info to a tabloid, but that has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's exactly what I was thinking. They don't even get to see when you go, when you pay your copay, etc. If they could, millions of people would be fired for falsely claiming to need to leave for appointments, I'm certain.
I'm too good. I never once thought about telling work that I had a fake doctor's appt just to leave early. Hell, I don't even call out... I'm a nerd.