Blackface and Cocks

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I know that blackface is not okay right now but what if you photoshopped a picture of your cock to be black to impress a chick? Is that along the same vein?

I was thinking of running an experiment where I take a black and a white penis then photoshop them to be the opposite color. You then see if the black onethat is now white really looks bigger.

Another experiment would be to take a picture of my penis in different locations and photoshop it black in all of them. Then I take one of it white and keep it like that and see which of the pictures a person thinks is bigger.

• 4Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i mean... is this to find out whether the person you are sending the experiment to is stupid?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I know that blackface is not okay right now but what if you photoshopped a picture of your cock to be black to impress a chick? Is that along the same vein?
That's not blackface. That's Wakandandick.

That's something else.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Interesting way to start the morning. These are thoughts I have never had.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Or you could just go to any gay club in your area to get your dick fix

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
ITT we all post fake Wakandan dick picks we claim are ours and Mist Mist rates them.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I think if you really want to get to the bottom of this, you'll have to run this query as a series of polls. It will be hard for you to make sense of the results otherwise.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I think if you really want to get to the bottom of this, you'll have to run this query as a series of polls. It will be hard for you to make sense of the results otherwise.
Generate the pictures and make polls on them or a poll on whether it’s racist to make the pictures? A lot of hard choices here for sure.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Generate the pictures and make polls on them or a poll on whether it’s racist to make the pictures? A lot of hard choices here for sure.

Too hard to answer without specifics I think. I'd say generate the pictures and make polls on whether or not each particular 'shop is racist. This stuff can be highly context dependent, so I'd suggest including browncock and yellowcock in addition to blackcock (and obviously whitecock) of both cut and uncut varieties (don't want your research getting shut down due to accusations of religious intolerance). Would probably be good to submit images taken from a variety of settings as well.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Best idea I seen on the boards since last week.
Godspeed on your experiment suing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I was thinking of running an experiment where I take a black and a white penis then photoshop them to be the opposite color. You then see if the black onethat is now white really looks bigger.

Another experiment would be to take a picture of my penis in different locations and photoshop it black in all of them. Then I take one of it white and keep it like that and see which of the pictures a person thinks is bigger.

I dunno if it would have the impact you are looking for, here I shooooped yours from the thread where you and Vanessa Vanessa were posting your cocks.

1569274278992.png

• 4Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

iannis

Musty Nester
You've never shoe polished your cock for a laugh?

Maybe they weren't just being bitches. Maybe I am weird.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oy, this thread needs some serious CPR, pronto. It just doesn't deliver (until now). Plus, I felt bad for this guy:

hrhht.jpg

Caught in a cycle of Sisyphean hell where every question asked is left, by his own devices, in a cloud of uncertainty and confusion contained in his posts by his own username. I break thy chains of bondage today, brother:

bfc.jpg

Plus, I really DO love a_skeleton_03 and didn't want his thread to be a complete failure. Please do note the solitary grey pube btw.

• 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users