Blade Runner: Black Lotus

Qhue

Trump's Staff
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Blade Runner: Black Lotus

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Cast: Jessica Henwick, Arisa Shida, Will Yun Lee, Shinshu Fuji, Samira Wiley, Takako Honda, Brian Cox, Wes Bentley, Josh Duhamel, Barkhad Abdi, Peyton List

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
10461-no-poster.jpg

Cast: Jessica Henwick, Arisa Shida, Will Yun Lee, Shinshu Fuji, Samira Wiley, Takako Honda, Brian Cox, Wes Bentley, Josh Duhamel, Barkhad Abdi, Peyton List

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm always up for more Blade Runner. Here's hoping Crunchyroll doesn't infect it with their faggotry though

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Holy shit had no idea this was going to be a thing. Really hope it's good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If this even hits Tron Uprising levels of awesomeness I'm fine with that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
The one episode I saw of the mini series leading up to BR2049 was really good

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
I hit the paywall but that pre-release short was made by Prodction IG. Is the series gonna be the same?

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I hit the paywall but that pre-release short was made by Prodction IG. Is the series gonna be the same?

The series will be produced by animation studio Sola Digital Arts. Shinji Aramaki and Kenji Kamiyama will direct all episodes of the premiere season, which will follow their current directorial work on the upcoming “Ghost in the Shell” series reboot. Shinichiro Watanabe will serve as creative producer. Watanabe previously wrote and directed the anime short film “Blade Runner Black Out 2022,” which served as one of three anime short prequels to “Blade Runner 2049.” Aramaki also worked on “Black Out 2022” in the art department.

I know nothing about that studio, but Blackout 2022 was good, so having some of the same people gives me hope that this could be good.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

fall 2021

i'll be honest looks like shit, anime style would have been way better than this goofy ps3 cutscene look

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
That animation is distractingly mediocre to me. Enough that it might be distracting even if it's an excellent story and not the fairly generic one it looks like.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
no-poster.jpg

elidib

Vyemm Raider
This honestly looks more like an Alita: Battle Angel remake than blade runner.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Big dudes love letting her climb up their chests so she can kick other big dudes, saw that same move twice in a 2 min trailer.

pathetic2.jpg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This honestly looks more like an Alita: Battle Angel remake than blade runner.
i had the EXACT same thought.

but this is pretty jarring... the animation, the movements of the characters, not the style is actually pretty well done it seems, while the style itself looks exactly like something final fantasy put out 15 years ago. there's no texture mapping on anyone so they just look like puddy. you could get away with that 15 years ago but you can't today. they went with high quality movement but super outdated tech... it's just odd.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
The cheap looking CGI is also why I couldn't get into the new Ghost in the Shell on Netflix either.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database