Blizzard’s Arclight Rumble

Chersk

Trakanon Raider

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Thread title should be “Blizzard’s Warcraft Arclight Rumble” because they can’t go two sentences without saying the whole name Warcraft Arclight Rumble. They can’t stop doing Warcraft stuff and reminding us. And they couldn’t name it Warcraft: Arclight Rumble. Apparently this name irritates me.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I wonder which employee modeled for this one:
1651673466468.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Play store let me download this over the weekend as early access/beta or whatever. Haven't tried it yet, though, other than watching intro cinematic.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Screenshot_20230811-154221~2.png

This works great. Been playing the game a ton and enjoying it. Blizzard said no more wipes going forward. I'm crushing with my hogger deck
Screenshot_20230820-002143.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 487379

This works great. Been playing the game a ton and enjoying it. Blizzard said no more wipes going forward. I'm crushing with my hogger deckView attachment 487382
Thanks, gave it a go and did the first two zones and PvP.

I dunno, it just seems too random? It's like how Hearthstone is MTG but chaos, this is Clash Royale but chaos. I think the maps have too much going on.

You get minis at random so it's tricky to build a strategy from the start, since you have to level them up I think that they could give you way more basic ones for each faction at the start. Also are there no faction synergies? I guess I just need to do more PvE missions to get minis.

It's just the typical Blizzard being decades late to the market with game modes pioneered in Startcraft/Warcraft 3 custom maps.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Thanks, gave it a go and did the first two zones and PvP.

I dunno, it just seems too random? It's like how Hearthstone is MTG but chaos, this is Clash Royale but chaos. I think the maps have too much going on.

You get minis at random so it's tricky to build a strategy from the start, since you have to level them up I think that they could give you way more basic ones for each faction at the start. Also are there no faction synergies? I guess I just need to do more PvE missions to get minis.

It's just the typical Blizzard being decades late to the market with game modes pioneered in Startcraft/Warcraft 3 custom maps.
Yea I agree. But for some reason I am hooked. Can't explain it.

The map gets difficult and you have to use crazy strategy to pull a win off, especially under leveled

The heroic missions must be bonkers

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Here's a helpful placement tip

Place quillboar behind an enemy right before it agros your group rolling in. Worgen on otherside, or even just worgen alone tanking instead of quillboar. Sometimes place worgen first then quillboar immediately after, since worgen takes a second to spawn in and quillboar can get agro first. He's more tanky

They'll distract for a few seconds while the enemy gets smashed from behind. Works great in pve or pvp

This is just an example of me smashing low lvl dungeons for a leader I haven't leveled yet
Screenshot_20230820-155304~2.png
Screenshot_20230820-154805~2.png

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Really cool combo

Huntress+Frostwolf Shaman

Frostwolf casts earth shield on the mini nearest him on spawn

Turns fast aoe air/ground huntress in to a tank and heals it. Or makes a tank mini even tankier
Screenshot_20230820-164408.png

Screenshot_20230820-164328.png
Screenshot_20230820-164353.png

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nov 3rd USA release coming up quick.

I've been uploading every boss fight/mode to a new YouTube channel. Not looking for any likes, subscribers, or donations. People will try to sell guides soon, here it is free.

Game should be called Warcraft: Unbound
Bc unbounds cheese the entire game

Will start uploading heroics soon, but the strategy I use on quest version spanks those too. Just have 1-2 new obstacles to avoid.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I've had issues come and go, and just restart the app when needed. Works ok most of the time without needing restarts

On android though. Friends on iPhones seem to be fine