Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Friendly reminder if you are complaining about this game and the state of the company while paying your sub you're a baby back bitch.

• 18Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 20 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Des is hard autistic, legitimately. AKA the kind of person the SJW manipulates into service with ease due to their lack of understanding of what's happening in the social interaction.

They'll probably end up convincing him he's not autistic and just needed to chop his dick off to blossom into his true self.
1634429705133.png

• 15Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 17 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I think it would be very easy to create a satirical pressure group and get a bunch of stuff like that changed.

I'm personally offended by the name Thrall and it needs to be changed. Thrall literally means "slave", which appropriates the suffering that People Of Color experienced under American Imperialism.

Do better, Blizzard.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The biggest problem is that they are actively look for more people to hire on Twitter. Why you would do that is totally beyond me, except they are going to hire them for their Twitter optics:

Just a reminder, this is the dipshit that designed the Legion legendary rng acquisition system and strongly defended it as good design. The problem with WoW is all the incompetent fucks are the only ones left and they are in charge.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
They'll do it eventually. Points to them if they rename him Green Jesus?
Referring to the color of skin is hate speech you bigot piece of shit.

Was fun watching this get hammered a bit on Tw*tter earlier:

Best part was that it lead to this thread after she retweeted it and then deleted it:

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
And the purge goes on:

TL;DR: Latest victims are allusion to George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher for his official profanities against Alliance, and Don Quixote's entire quest line of "saving" "damsels" (including a male high elf - which of course is no longer such an transphobic reference, oh my god, what were they thinking, quick, remove that)

The blander, the better, right?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If no one is around to bear witness to these changes in-game firsthand, did they even really happen?

The devs are changing things like "my first workout at the gym" making noise but nobody is around to see it. You see the taller athletic guys in the foreground just looking past it and minding their own business.

Blizz dev "HEY I worked out". Oh, didn't notice sorry. Good workout buddy.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
And the purge goes on:

TL;DR: Latest victims are allusion to George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher for his official profanities against Alliance, and Don Quixote's entire quest line of "saving" "damsels" (including a male high elf - which of course is no longer such an transphobic reference, oh my god, what were they thinking, quick, remove that)

Lol they also changed the deathwing quest in badlands.

God these people are the absolute worst.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Abigailicious

Lord Nagafen Raider

That is not dead which can eternal lie,​

And with strange aeons even Blizzard may die.​

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
And the purge goes on:

That's so god damn stupid, who is the leading the content purge at Blizzard?

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
The wow sub on Reddit is hilarious case of you get what you fucking deserve. The low iq retards are completely unable to make the connection between the current idiocy of Blizzard and their rabid support of trannies, SJWs, blue hairs etc and modern progressive politics.

1634504495045.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users