Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Xarpolis doesn't find out about shit until Marvel makes a movie about it.

• 14Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The Bowls of Fruit joke is over my head but pvp servers suck. However in this example I’d probably be all for it again.

vbnirjgpnrn71.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Grapevine says the Sylvanas book has been pushed back 5 weeks.

Also, I just realized that WoW has become a "one content patch per year" game. I guess we'll see a 12 month subscription mount next time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I’m very confused by this. The guy is a dude who wants to be trans but still wants to be a guy? So he’s just a guy still?
This make brain hurty.

Sir, have you never encountered a male-presenting transgender lesbian before?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Are you kidding?

There has been months of drama about his firing for sexual harassment and the subsequent self destruction of Blizzard and WoW.

WoW has lost 90% of it's playerbase, everyone moved to FF14 and is making crying reaction videos about cat boys and ghost illuminati while visiting literal in game brothels.

FF14 can't buy new servers fast enough to house the wow refugees and has an expansion ready to drop. Blizzard meanwhile is removing all sexual references including any hint of cleavage and immuendo, delaying their patch cycle to one patch per year.
Thanks for the info. It was a great summarize for me to easily follow. Much appreciated.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
White gay male.

Black gay males have their own stripe on the gay flag and are pretty important to SJWs because they are non threatening blacks to combat sterotypes and double minorities are difficult to find.
A elderly black lesbian works for me. Does that mean I win?