Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Another nail in the coffin for Blizzard.

The deleted tweet:

1628698400337.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 5 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Never understood the appeal of Overwatch. I don't enjoy watching it as an esport, and the game has little appeal for me.

• 4Like
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It is a game that was actually some how more disappointing than Team Fortress 2 for me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
OW was fun until I realized it wasn't a shooter, it was a "hide behind the tank and wait for cooldowns" game.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 9 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
There is probably some truth to the rumor in that it may be the final season of OWL until OW2. The denial doesn’t say there won’t be a delay just that it won’t be a year.

feel the odd man out but I have been playing OW for many years now and still do.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

OW was fun, but the problem is OW2 is siphoning off content like a parasite, preventing any big changes and stagnating the game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jeff had to leave because Activision wanted another call of duty “same shit for $60”, he pushed back, it took too long, and now they are pushing hard to get the game out

• 1Worf

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
OW was fun until I realized it wasn't a shooter, it was a "hide behind the tank and wait for cooldowns" game.

Holy shit, this is the best breakdown of OW I've read. Stealing this.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Company that used to never make a bad game.

Now it is the Daybreak of WoW.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I liked OW for what it was but after years of almost every match being Rein+Zarya+Ana+3 on each team just can't bring myself to play it anymore.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Company that used to never make a bad game.

Now it is the Daybreak of WoW.
I don't know. Diablo I had rampant cheating and exploits. If that shit got released now people would be at the gates with pitchforks. WoW had a bunch of different hacks at the beginning and the game, as released, would be considered trash now a days because of lack of content.

They have always kind of sucked we just have a really low bar.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So when they were a smaller studio and didn't have perfect ironclad applications...

They sucked compared to a billion dollar corporation that has current anti cheat but made games we all loved and built an incredible brand....

that is now being destroyed because they're still "the same company"

I mean I see the point youre making and think there's more to it

I'd need to be sat down by someone who definitely doesn't have the time to actually prove it to me

Once this "sad orcs with feelings" and purple hair shit started, I knew the end was near for it being a company truly appreciated by real gamers