Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

World first…in a raid that was actually world first over 15 years ago.

• 6Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Shit just went down. Classic in shambles.

Magic cited as being gone.

It's sent shockwaves through the Classic community.

View attachment 372654
LOL Who cares about that shit in classic?

Next up:

Some random guild on a emulator in EQ who took out Nagafen for the first time ever aside from the official servers 22 years ago just QUIT!

THIS SPELLS THE END!

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Youtube algo's throwing video after video at me about all the changes in 9.1.5. "This is going to turn it around for WoW!" As if they arent going to do the same f'n bullshit grinds and systems as soon as 10.0 launches like they always do. F'n muppets. If anything, the changes in 9.1.5 feel a lot like the changes they make at the end of every expansion - which honestly, is saying Shadowlands is done in my mind. If 9.2 actually does come out, get ready for a year + of content drought.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Youtube algo's throwing video after video at me about all the changes in 9.1.5. "This is going to turn it around for WoW!" As if they arent going to do the same f'n bullshit grinds and systems as soon as 10.0 launches like they always do. F'n muppets. If anything, the changes in 9.1.5 feel a lot like the changes they make at the end of every expansion - which honestly, is saying Shadowlands is done in my mind. If 9.2 actually does come out, get ready for a year + of content drought.

I think 9.2 will come with the S.E.L.F.I.E. mark II. It will automatically put duckface on your character for you. But yes then 10.0 after 9.2

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope they straight up add tier sets to the cash stop and look badass as fuck, while the next raid just had boring as recolored reskins.

• 2Worf

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
LOL Who cares about that shit in classic?

Next up:

Some random guild on a emulator in EQ who took out Nagafen for the first time ever aside from the official servers 22 years ago just QUIT!

THIS SPELLS THE END!

BDA to Phinigel would like to have a world with you:

I don't know why this thread warranted 42 pages of trash and I wish Rogean would just close the forums already.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is shit you expect from a company turning a blind eye to shit because the people involved are extremely talented, irreplaceable, and get shit done.

Except Blizzard has been complete shit for years now. How the fuck does this happen?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I hope Blizzard implodes and all of the rainbow hair'd pronoun fairies fulfill their true purpose and file for unemployment.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
They're gonna have to find another ripcord to pull, introduce a new 6-month sub mount, announce WOTLK Classic that they've been 'working on for a while', and reveal that two new Overwatch characters are gay to get themselves out of this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
97c1dbb0c52c1e0bbe23b874258599ca.png

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to Blizzard running themselves into the ground.

Good for them.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
They're gonna have to find another ripcord to pull, introduce a new 6-month sub mount, announce WOTLK Classic that they've been 'working on for a while', and reveal that two new Overwatch characters are gay to get themselves out of this one.
In 10.0 they are revealing that the player character was gay all along.

• 5Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I hope Blizzard implodes and all of the rainbow hair'd pronoun fairies fulfill their true purpose and file for unemployment.
Then become rank and file in the upcoming civil war and because they hate guns we kill them all and their pink hair is toxic so every place they die there is an fat SJW sized brown spot that will never bloom again. Fitting.

• 2Like