Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

RIP OW2 being any good.

I do wonder if they were forced to make OW2 vs just updating the existing game in an attempt to make another CoD like franchise. Kotick is infamous for that - push out unneeded sequels until the IP is no longer profitable, then kill it

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And yet somehow that faggot Ion is still there.
The ones that stick around a dying company are typically the ones that won’t find work elsewhere or are cowards. They will milk the equity they built up and actually excel in some cases given their tribal knowledge which becomes more valuable as more people leave.

We call these people company cockroaches.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Careful now, what game do you enjoy playing currently? I'm sure you can see where this is going.

And to head you off, Ion leaving won't save WoW. I'm not sure anything will.

Nah man Blizzard is a lost cause Ion or not, all the talent has left, sadly there isn't anything on the horizon that can fill the void. I know tons of people bandwagoned over the Faggot Fantasy 14 but it doesn't do it for me.

I am going to play a ladder season for D2 reboot and wait to hear feedback if New World blows dick or not... Then again you have to be careful as many of the forum bros here sucked Shadowlands dick for a few weeks hyping it up, so you can never be to careful.

• 3Like
  • 2Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am going to play a ladder season for D2 reboot and wait to hear feedback if New World blows dick or not... Then again you have to be careful as many of the forum bros here sucked Shadowlands dick for a few weeks hyping it up, so you can never be to careful.
I WANTED TO BELIEVE DAMN YOU. My Jogger Troll Paladin was straight beast mode.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Nah man Blizzard is a lost cause Ion or not, all the talent has left, sadly there isn't anything on the horizon that can fill the void. I know tons of people bandwagoned over the Faggot Fantasy 14 but it doesn't do it for me.

Well, to be fair. Waaaaay less people hyped SL here than any other WoW expansion ever.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't think it was hyped so much as I figured the story and dungeons would be at least BFA tier. Nobody expected a drop in quality.

You had MDI pros opt out of SL entirely because of the dungeon design.

The expac wasn't fun, period.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Overwatch has always represented Nu-Blizzard with it's focus on a community college admissions pamphlet cast of characters. It came out in the peak of 'one game per genre with a focus on esports' era of Blizzard that happened post WoWs ridiculous success.

Old blizzard is CRT monitors, pizza boxes and rock star devs sexually harassing star struck fans who were willing to live in there car to be associated with Blizzard. Blizzard won't have any more good games until they go back to that.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Overwatch has always represented Nu-Blizzard with it's focus on a community college admissions pamphlet cast of characters. It came out in the peak of 'one game per genre with a focus on esports' era of Blizzard that happened post WoWs ridiculous success.

Old blizzard is CRT monitors, pizza boxes and rock star devs sexually harassing star struck fans who were willing to live in there car to be associated with Blizzard. Blizzard won't have any more good games .

FTFY.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Disagree. OW was the last gasp of Old Blizzard doing what they did best - taking an existing genre/game format, polishing it to a shine, then releasing a better version. People are jaded about it now, but when it launched, it was fucking HUGE. And it was very fun.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Disagree. OW was the last gasp of Old Blizzard doing what they did best - taking an existing genre/game format, polishing it to a shine, then releasing a better version. People are jaded about it now, but when it launched, it was fucking HUGE. And it was very fun.

I personally disagree with the fun part. But that's me, it simply felt like a polished TF2, while it didn't have the completely shit crafting/drop system that TF2 implemented, it also didn't have the far more enjoyable cast of classes. Esport focused games need to stop.

• 2Like
  • 2Moron
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm so glad Bungie left Blizzard/Activision. I enjoy Destiny 2 and not giving money to Blizzard makes it more enjoyable.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, this. I don't know why people retcon history and act like OW is/was bad. It was massive and it was a ton of fun for a while and it made a ton of streamers careers. But OW will probably be the last time that happens at blizz.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Replacing everyone who leaves with a diverse cast of interns won't make the games better!?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I'm so glad Bungie left Blizzard/Activision. I enjoy Destiny 2 and not giving money to Blizzard makes it more enjoyable.

D2 is good finally? Everything since TTK has been shit - Dying Light was hot garbage

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user