Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm not going to dominate you in FF as well as WoW, you masochist. If you want dominating then get a plane ticket and attend one of my fetish parties.

This is almost as bad as Steve running around screaming, owned.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not going to dominate you in FF as well as WoW, you masochist. If you want dominating then get a plane ticket and attend one of my fetish parties.

Don't be ridiculous, everyone on the forums has the misfortune to know you're a hardcore submissive.

Nothing wrong with being a submissive mind you, but expecting anyone to take you saying things like this seriously.. yikes. Just stay in your lane. The fake tough boy persona trying to bait insults you can get off on is creepy.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
There's nothing more submissive than playing WoW as a MMO player.

• 13Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 15 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Does anyone EVER use your character's pronouns in the game?

The only scenario I can think of is an enemy shouting "Get him!", in which case they are likely going to assume your gender because they don't know you.

Going to be funny having demons perfectly gender everyone.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's a lot of gameplay

1638430109221.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
All of this makes me want to play ff14 out of spite. (what actually stops me are the cut scenes, the many, many cut scenes)

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
All of this makes me want to play ff14 out of spite. (what actually stops me are the cut scenes, the many, many cut scenes)
Consider buying a story skip to one of the expansions (probably Heavensward or Shadowbringers) and play through the story on New Game+ at your own pace.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Does anyone EVER use your character's pronouns in the game?

The only scenario I can think of is an enemy shouting "Get him!", in which case they are likely going to assume your gender because they don't know you.

Going to be funny having demons perfectly gender everyone.
Demons should misgender everyone. I want to live in that world just to see the fallout.

• 1Double Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

Play it like it's a single player game with multiplayer dungeons.

Shadowbringers is the best JRPG of the last decade.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users