Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Demons should misgender everyone. I want to live in that world just to see the fallout.
SJWs equate the speech of antagonists to the speech of the writer, that's why everything is so toned down nowadays, antagonists can't break leftist ideology.

• 5Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
But but they're critically acclaimed cut scenes
9A0g31u.png

"If you could take another step... could you save our worlds?"

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
You could just buy the story skip. Perhaps you're not a fan of the weeb aesthetic and lack of RPG mechanics.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
players rise while haters fall,

im at riot we're on the service road 200,000 sqft,

and we're obeying the law

Chris

Potato del Grande
No this is fine.

What we always say when they gender/race/sexuality swap established characters and franchises is - make your own original diverse characters and IPs instead of appropriating and "fixing" exiting characters.

Well that is what they are doing. If I don't like it I don't need to engage with their IP. They do seem to be doing a good job though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I liked Arcane too but the number of people sucking Riots balls are fucking retarded.

The MMO/RPG landscape is bleak. Had Pantheon got their shit together they could have capitalized on this moment, it will be a lost opportunity for more than a few dev teams I'm sure.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The MMO/RPG landscape is bleak. Had Pantheon got their shit together they could have capitalized on this moment, it will be a lost opportunity for more than a few dev teams I'm sure.

I hope Riot makes a solid MMO and I want to play it, but anyone thinking that somehow the same woke sickness doesn't infect Riot is fooling themselves.

That being said I don't care how many Tencent child laborers die, number of women who are sexually assulted, or how many faggot tranbos are hired if the result is a good game.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I liked Arcane too but the number of people sucking Riots balls are fucking retarded.
Riot is every bit as pozd up as Blizzard. Remember Jerle worked there.

Only difference is Riot isnt mismanaged like Blizzard is.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You simply have to be woke in todays landscape. If youre not you and your company will be mee too'ed into oblivion. Shit my Tier one auto supplier company I work for is woke as fuck, for Christs sake.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If youre not you and your company will be mee too'ed into oblivion.
Blizzard has been pretty poz the last 4-5 years yet look at the end result. 2-3 years ago Riot went through metoo shit as well.

You think these people would learn by now placating zealots gets you nowhere.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The problem is you can never be woke enough and the zealots will never stop. There is no placating them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
That last panel is just too funny. :)

View attachment 385826

It's the whole patrician class of professional board members who exist solely to make sure they stay on top of the pecking order. There's not a goddamn CEO or board member on this planet that is actually worth a damn...they know if they start turning on each other it's only a matter of time before the illusion is fully dispelled.

• 1Like