Blizzcon Online 2021

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chris

Potato del Grande
And yet he had a giant box of ears which seems to indicate either she has worked with him a LOT or others like her do the same kind of work. So if they are merc they are pretty tied to the clergy.
Yeah but why is she talking about robbing the rich as a pickpocket?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh lol haha paid character copy if you want same character on a classic server AND a TBC server. $$$$$ going to make some bank with that.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah but why is she talking about robbing the rich as a pickpocket?
Again the priest seemed to indicate that she was hitting the targets she was told to hit. So she may be mercenary but still seems to be working on orders/affiliation with the church. I am guessing she winds up being a member of that rogue monastic order but kind of the black sheep of the pack where still doing as she is told but not really happy about it.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Again the priest seemed to indicate that she was hitting the targets she was told to hit. So she may be mercenary but still seems to be working on orders/affiliation with the church. I am guessing she winds up being a member of that rogue monastic order but kind of the black sheep of the pack where still doing as she is told but not really happy about it.

So confusing, dumb shit? Sounds about right.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I dont even play Overwatch but it seems almost criminal that they announced OW2 in 2019 and spent an entire year with zero updates to the existing game while simultaneously expecting it to be active purely due to OWL? By the time Overwatch 2 releases their primary audience will have no idea what the hell it is as the older ones moved on and the younger ones will think it some sort of Fortnite nostalgia throwback.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What I got from this Blizzcon is that the company's core values are diversity, inclusiveness and safe spaces.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Remember when video games were about calling the other guy a faggot and implying their mom was a whore?

This intro makes me not want to play games anymore.
My favorite PK story ever was posted here ages ago. Took place in Ultima Online. Some fag was going on his merry adventures and writing in his in game journal about it. RPing about being a wandering hero or whatever. Gets PKd by someone who not only loots all of his shit. But also his journal as it was just an item in the game.

Then sends the guy a message in the mail system or chat or whatever that he read his RP journal and it was trash.

So good. Truly a bygone era.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I dont even play Overwatch but it seems almost criminal that they announced OW2 in 2019 and spent an entire year with zero updates to the existing game while simultaneously expecting it to be active purely due to OWL? By the time Overwatch 2 releases their primary audience will have no idea what the hell it is as the older ones moved on and the younger ones will think it some sort of Fortnite nostalgia throwback.
They have to totally retool their entire org to actually produce shit in a reasonable time. Its too ingrained in their company culture that they can "lol take forever when its ready its ready."

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
How about good ole Holly Longdale being featured throughout BlizzCon. I've seen her on quite a bit. I don't know about anyone thoughts that have worked for her but I've had several conversations with her via social media, emails, etc. and she's always seemed pretty cool. I thought it was a good pick up for Blizzard at the time but she seems pretty heavily involved with the Classic servers and that piece of WoW. Good for her.

Cybsled

My favorite PK story ever was posted here ages ago. Took place in Ultima Online. Some fag was going on his merry adventures and writing in his in game journal about it. RPing about being a wandering hero or whatever. Gets PKd by someone who not only loots all of his shit. But also his journal as it was just an item in the game.

Then sends the guy a message in the mail system or chat or whatever that he read his RP journal and it was trash.

So good. Truly a bygone era.

Yoshi P (lead on FFXIV) admitted he was a PK in UO back in the day lol

The old Bonedude and Platedude comics used to be pretty funny as well and pretty much captured the PK mindset back then

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider

I'm not sure this is true, there's not really any competition for Overwatch because pretty much every shooter that's come out in recent memory has been a BR, except Valorant which is like CS. Overwatch is still the best class based team vs team shooter imo. I think they've scrapped their ideas multiple times already, that combined with a lot of talent having already left Blizzard + their big ego based on their past accomplishments and we end up in limbo where we are now. I'm honestly surprised Jeff is still working on OW, and hasn't been replaced with a Zarya lookalike yet.