Blogging

Adinirahc

Trakanon Raider
I have been toying with the idea of staring a blog. More as a passion project / creative outlet / side hustle.

Just curious if anyone has had any recent success with blogging, or any suggestions? If I thought I could potentially grow a blog over a few years, into something that could generate 1k a month profit, I would find it worth pursuing. Not sure how realistic that is? Looking for opinions.

It would be an opinion blog, centered around current events and politics mostly, with a little bit of lifestyle and hopefully humor, added in. I know, tons of them out there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I have been toying with the idea of staring a blog. More as a passion project / creative outlet / side hustle.

Just curious if anyone has had any recent success with blogging, or any suggestions? If I thought I could potentially grow a blog over a few years, into something that could generate 1k a month profit, I would find it worth pursuing. Not sure how realistic that is? Looking for opinions.

It would be an opinion blog, centered around current events and politics mostly, with a little bit of lifestyle and hopefully humor, added in. I know, tons of them out there.
register a domain name that you OWN, not some shitty free adinirahc.weebly.free.com

and get web hosting for under 100bucks and do it then, install wordpress it takes 5minutes with one click

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If you want to make money, you need to post about something that someone wants to buy. If you can make something someone wants to buy, even better.
How often do you pay bloggers for their political opinion?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
It's 2019, who the fuck reads blogs? The real money maker in this thread is a blog blocking browser extension.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's 2019, who the fuck reads blogs? The real money maker in this thread is a blog blocking browser extension.

Based on your posting history, you should probably start reading some blogs on personal finance, divorce, and single parenting.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Based on your posting history, you should probably start reading some blogs on personal finance, divorce, and single parenting.

Listening to other people is how I got into this mess, no thanks.