Blood Drive

Oldbased

> Than U
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
qB9PBQMyKrp8diKGxVpfayKZbgd.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Blood Drive[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-06-14[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Set in a near-dystopian future, a former cop is forced to take part in a death race where the cars run on human blood. You lose a leg and you lose your head.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Man this was awesome. Yes it is cheesy as hell but damn it was just pure entertainment to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
2nd episode even nuttier than the first. Redneck cannibals and diner meats, all in addition to cars that run on blood. My corndog days are over.
I'm amazed SyFy is airing it tbh. It's premium level gore, like Ash vs Evil Dead series stuff.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Just watched the trailer. wtf this looks awesome
Trailer doesn't do it justice. It's a whole new level of crazy. If you took every crazy thing Tarantino did and added in everything crazy liberals have done the past year and put that effort into a TV show you'd end up with this. The drugs he was taking while thinking this up must have been fanfuckingtastic. Colin Cunningham is just awesome as the crazy man.

SyFy knew it was pushing the edge. Watch one of the episodes to see who Slink is( Colin ) then with that in mind:
The SyFy Channel had set up a complaint line for viewers to call and vent/complain what was offensive to them. Calling this number gave you choices on which was most disturbing. The voice on the recording is that of Slink. (325) 400-3423 Is the hotline for "Blood Drive".

"Trying to actually donate blood" great humor because when you google blood drive the show is buried under 5000000 red cross blood donation articles and links haha.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Yeah, fucking amazing fun. If you like Ash vs Evil Dead then you'll love love this.

What is going on with Syfy and all these great shows? Strange things are afoot at the CircleK.

• 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
This episode was weakest of the 3 but it was still good. Interesting ideas, gore, comedy, good casting and interesting characters. I love that is pushing along with AMC, shows past the we can't cuss or show gore threshold. F those restrictions. I bet some christian groups are losing their shit over shows like this though. The official facebook page for this show shits all over them too haha.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just watched the first episode of this. I loved it. Needlessly over the top blood and gore combined with humor, conspiracy, and sex. Pretty good. Kind of surprised it made it ro t.v. .

• 1Like

Cybsled

Especially the latest episodes. Amazon tribe milks dudes for their semen and they show jars full of it lol

• 2Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
I just watched the first episode of this. I loved it. Needlessly over the top blood and gore combined with humor, conspiracy, and sex. Pretty good. Kind of surprised it made it ro t.v. .
Not only did it make it to TV, most episodes have in show "commercials" encouraging you to complain about it. I find that as entertaining as the show.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Sadly, this is canceled. Really enjoyed this series and felt it was one of the best things to come out of Syfy in a long while. Even still, the season felt complete and I'm okay with it ending the way it did.

Cybsled

Ya, this was a great show. However, I do agree that it ended in such a way that it felt fairly satisfying (especially when you consider how the movies it was a homage to typically ended lol)

Oldbased

> Than U
Just watched the finale. Top 1 or 2 episodes of the season. Ended how seasons that are in question should end. A ending but open to the future.

• 1Like