Blood Machines (2019)

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Blood Machines (2019)

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Raphaël Hernandez, Savitri Joly-Gonfard

Cast: Elisa Lasowski, Anders Heinrichsen, Christian Erickson, Joëlle Berckmans, Noémie Stevens

Release: 2019-09-14

Runtime: 60

Plot: An artificial intelligence escapes her spaceship to turn into a female ghost and challenges two blade runners to an galactic chase.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
The movie project based on the Carpenter Brut “Turbo Killer” video is finally coming out.

• 10Like
  • 4Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Madikus

Knows nothing.
On a related note, turbo killer was Dr. Disrespects original opening theme for his channel. Also, can't wait for this.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This looks like an episode of Lexx on steroids had sex with Mandy. I am intrigued.

Edit - I said Dex lol. I am shit at pop culture.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I saw this at Fantastic Fest this year. They need a good script writer and they would be off to the races. Think Heavy Metal live action. Soundtrack is good too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't know whether this looks fucking amazing or fucking cheesy, but fuck it, sign me up! If this is half as amazeballs as it looks like it could be, I'm all in baby! The Mandy comparison is spot on too, loved that fucking movie.

Movies like this and Mandy really make me wish I were into hallucinogens. That's got to be the best way to watch these.

• 2Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
If you've never seen Seth Ickerman's previous collaboration with Carpenter Brut, here it is. This movie looks like a 2-hour version of it. Which would make it awesome.

David Sandberg (of Kung Fury fame) is also working on this movie.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Looks like a Lifeforce level of story/nudity with a goofy sci-fi world ; I’m in.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
has a beyond the black rainbow/mandy vibe.

So what is up with Shudder? worth the sub?

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
If you've never seen Seth Ickerman's previous collaboration with Carpenter Brut, here it is. This movie looks like a 2-hour version of it. Which would make it awesome.

David Sandberg (of Kung Fury fame) is also working on this movie.

It's like if Sin City, Evangelion, and Tarantino decided to make a music video

• 3Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

giphy.gif

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
This movie looks awesome.

Carpenter Brut and the dude that did the mechanicus soundtrack need to get together and make something.

• 2Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
has a beyond the black rainbow/mandy vibe.

So what is up with Shudder? worth the sub?
Yes. Ive been subbed for a while. Its 5 bucks a month or less. They have a really good selection and things get added weekly. In addition right now they do a live double feature every friday for The Last Drive In. Its awesome.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database