Bob Saget is DEAD

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My wife says he was a big time pedo hearing it from her facebook circles. Whatever that means, I never heard anything like that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
he talked to maher about having everyone get the jab done to just do it and get over it and all his venues are jab only (well now they gotta issue refunds cuz he ded)

i'm all in on him having a hotel heart attack

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Weird. Watched AFV randomly today and saw him on there. Wondered what he’s been up to as I hadn’t seen him in years. Turns out he’s been up to dying.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
His career peaked with America's Funniest Home Videos. That's not a good thing.
He was a better comic than most people realized. He kind of did back to back family shows, but he came up as a comic and did well at that. taking the big network paycheck for Funniest Home Videos isn't that bad, lots of good comics do some kind of shitty TV or whatever for the money.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My wife says he was a big time pedo hearing it from her facebook circles. Whatever that means, I never heard anything like that.

I heard stuff like this also, but can’t remember the source. I do remember quite a lot of pedo jokes during his roast, so maybe that’s what it’s coming from.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He was great in Entourage. That's the only thing, outside of watching AFV as a kid, that I have seen him in.

Dunno how good any of the clips are out of context though:

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Brad2770

I watched him on Full House and America’s Funniest Home Videos as a teen with my super religious grand mother. I also listened to and watched Stern on my own time. I was never against vulgarity, but was very surprised to find out that Saget was vulgar. This kind of ruined him for awhile as a teen.

This is kind of hard to watch now because Stern turned into a Faget.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
he talked to maher about having everyone get the jab done to just do it and get over it and all his venues are jab only (well now they gotta issue refunds cuz he ded)

i'm all in on him having a hotel heart attack
Sounds like he was a complete fgt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I saw Bob Saget do standup in college. He was super dirty and fucked up. Which was funny in its own way. Show ended with an auditorium full of drunk college kids from Maine screaming and hollering as the audience did a sing along about getting fucked in the ass.

It was an experience, I am just glad the tickets were free.

So R.I.P to the repressed pervert who is probably part of the reason the Olsen twins turned out so fucking weird.

• 2Like