No Time to Die (007 Bond)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if they said they couldnt use him because he wasnt a Brit, that would be totally fine. because he isnt a Brit and would not fit the role. he fit Supes because thats what Supes would look like. i still hate how they fucked up Pa Kent with Costner being a fucking douchebag.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
if they said they couldnt use him because he wasnt a Brit, that would be totally fine. because he isnt a Brit and would not fit the role. he fit Supes because thats what Supes would look like. i still hate how they fucked up Pa Kent with Costner being a fucking douchebag.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
They could go a more forest gump route and have bond involved in actual events that western spy agencies really did, like a super intense underwater scene when he blows up nordstream and has to evade german and russian surveillance, or a narrow race against time to finish rigging all the explosives and jump with a glider before the jet strikes the twin towers he's in. Young bond being the second jfk shooter would be a hell of a movie intro.

"Felix, there's this yerm guy I think you need to talk to. Says he wants to meet Seth Rich...."

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1687753237771.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

Speaking to the SmartLess podcast hosted by actors Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes and Will Arnett, the 50-year-old said: “The truth is, I was super complimented for a long time about this.

“James Bond... It’s one of those coveted [roles].

“Being asked to be James Bond was like ‘OK, you’ve sort of reached the pinnacle’. That’s one of those things the whole world has a vote in.

“Essentially, it was a huge compliment that every corner of the world except from some corners, which we will not talk about, were really happy about the idea that I could be considered.

“Those that weren’t happy about the idea made the whole thing disgusting and off-putting, because it became about race. It became about nonsense and I got the brunt of it.”

=
evil people made it about race, not the media saying repeatably its time for a black bond a billion times

• 2Like

Goatface

Source: Christopher Nolan Was in Discussions to Direct the Next James Bond​

September 7, 2023
9B92F2D4-367B-40D0-8068-E32BDA4F0CF9.jpeg

A source of mine told me on Tuesday evening that Christopher Nolan is in very serious contention to direct the next James Bond instalment.
Bond producer Barbara Broccoli is zeroing in on Nolan. I was told there were discussions with the filmmaker to helm the film, but no deal has been struck just yet, and the strike, not to mention Nolan promoting “Oppenheimer,” further delayed talks.
The main issue right now seems to be the amount of creative freedom Nolan wants for the film. Broccoli’s backups, currently, seem to be Danny Boyle, Denis Villeneuve, and Paul Greengrass. There were also rumors of Matthew Vaughn being in contention, but my source tells me he hasn’t heard his name mentioned at all.
Broccoli rarely gives carte blanche to her filmmakers, there’s usually a blueprint in how to make a Bond film, but Nolan wants to take over the entire process, which is understandable because, you know, he’s Christopher Nolan.
The deal being negotiated would be for two Bond films directed by Nolan, who would also be writing the script. Still no word yet on who the actor playing Bond would be, but some encouraging signs are pointing towards Aaron Taylor-Johnson taking over the role.
Back in July, Josh Horowitz, via his Happy Sad Confused podcast, told Nolan that he bet his friend $20 that he’d be the next director to helm a Bond film. Here’s what Nolan said:
I love those movies. The influence of those movies in my filmography is embarrassingly apparent. It would be an amazing privilege to do one. At the same time, when you take on a character like that you’re working with particular set of constraints. So it’s a kind of responsibility I also felt very much when taking on Batman.
As for whether he’d have any say in who would play the next Bond, Nolan says that he’d need to be part of the casting process:
You wouldn’t want to take on a film without being fully committed with what you bring.
It would make sense that, after “Oppenheimer,” Nolan would want his next film to be pure escapist entertainment. Bond would be the obvious choice. As he stated, he’s a major fan of the films, especially the Sean Connery ones, and he’d be a perfect fit.
A few years ago, we came very close to having Nolan directing Bond. He even admitted to having spoken to Broccoli about the gig. Nolan had been developing the story with Bond writers Purvis and Wade, who were tasked to write the new film while Nolan was finishing “Oppenheimer”.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The level of creative control Nolan would demand would clash with where they want to take the next Bond.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nolan With Taylor-Johnson as Bond would be amazing. Fucking sign me up ten times over. It probably won't happen, though.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
The level of creative control Nolan would demand would clash with where they want to take the next Bond.
As long as it's a 60s action movie with 60s attitudes, give it to him.

I'm not watching another one if it's just globalist propaganda messaging. It's sad that Sceptre may be my last Bond movie, I've seen literally all of the others but I'm not watching No Time To Die even if it's free.

• 2Like