familiar font
LoveBoatTitle.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, you're not kidding.

The T & E are exactly the same. And the M is pretty close to Boat's A.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
# looks like shit. Almost like a blotch.
well yeah, its why after Love Boat, you never saw it used again. it only worked for Love Boat because they colored it white and blue. this bond film is going to be shit if they are replacing 007 with the hotel maid who cleans his room. the font is really the least of their problems.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

More important still, Bond seems to have got with the times. “The world has moved on,” says the series’ first-ever female 00, rivetingly played by Lashana Lynch. “So stay in your lane. You get in my way, I will put a bullet in your knee. The one that works.”

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
looks like it might have been a good Bond movie if it wasnt for the laughable American Inventor Bond.

they wont be getting my money and i was a guaranteed $40 every 2-3 years

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
it looks like 50% geriratric Bond, 25% romance drama and 25% "diversity is our strength!". 100% hell no. if they cant find a new proper bond. let the franchise fade away until they do.

Honestly, the series probably should fade away. We're to the point movies aren't really made for entertainment purposes. The last time Hollywood had an original idea would be the first. They care more for hitting their diversity quota than providing entertainment and good stories. Just imagine how empty the theater experience would be without poor remakes and the Marvel franchise. Have you seen the list of movies coming out in 2020? They couldn't have rubbed more than 3 braincells together for those releases.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Honestly, the series probably should fade away. We're to the point movies aren't really made for entertainment purposes. The last time Hollywood had an original idea would be the first. They care more for hitting their diversity quota than providing entertainment and good stories. Just imagine how empty the theater experience would be without poor remakes and the Marvel franchise. Have you seen the list of movies coming out in 2020? They couldn't have rubbed more than 3 braincells together for those releases.
ive been hearing rumblings. a whole slew of atrocities on my childhood awaits.

• 1Solidarity

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately the trailer makes the action look pretty enticing. I'll be sailing the high seas for this one though.

• 1Solidarity

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

I like the Bond franchise a lot and I think that the Craig films are some of the best Bonds ever made. Even QoS is miles better than any Roger Moore or Brosnan film.

But they are going to Ghostbusters this franchise if they try this shit. This franchise is a guaranteed $1B box office return every 3-4 years, why fuck with a winning formula? To get Millennials? They'll just see it as cheap pandering and demand more and more concessions instead. I'd be surprised if this one breaks $1B

It's a shame. I really like Fukunaga as a director from True Detective and was pretty excited when I heard he was helping this installment but I gotta vote with my dollars here. Bond franchise is one of the last few slivers of genuine masculinity left in Hollywood

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That trailer induced a proper grrroooooaaan.

Bond is about classic masculinity, brutish charm, hot women, sexy cars, and ridiculous villains - not feminism or diversity. :wompwomp:

• 2Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its been said a bunch of times, but why the fuck did they pick the ugliest black woman to play jane bond? Her english accent doesnt doesnt even cover for it. It also sucks there are no hotties for bond to slay other than his gf. Like why the fuck is bond in a relationship? His wife died and so he only crushes puss and moves on to the next. Many actresses made careers out of being a bond girl. When they cant even get that shit right, its time to pull the plug

• 2Like