No Time to Die (007 Bond)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
all that marketing money invested into 007. all the shirts made.. the business cards..

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Thankfully I can't remember much about Salt. But AT LEAST with Black Widow, they gave her a fighting style that makes it at least a little believable. Like she's constantly using all her body weight to take someone down, but flipping on them, and all that goofy shit. Sure it's retarded, but honestly if some girl threw herself on your neck and flipped around your body she could take you down too. When I play fight (I'm not a fighter, I'm a total pussy) I have one move where I can take someone from behind and choke them and hit their legs and take any person down I've ever tried. So I can believe it with her at least a little. I know it's retarded though.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i wonder if this is the same writer

idris.jpg

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
In order to raise public awareness, this movie will only feature electrical means of transportation (mostly scooters, and once in the movie a large 2 sits electric car), and will be void of gun violence (can't have a black person resorting to guns on screen).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Has anyone watched Killing Eve? It's on BBC and I think HBO?

It's the spy show the feminist robot from Solo adapted for TV (it was a book originally) and why she got hired as a Bond writer.

I've seen clips of it and the female lesbian spy seems like an amazing character well acted, totally crazy and immoral killing people. Flipping between perfect English accent for cover story then Russian accent as herself.

I feel like they should have gotten the actress and not the writer, but if the new 007 is basically the same as Bond, killing people with quips and sleeping with beautiful women, it could be fine?

I think what we fear is a politically correct diversity hire telling Bond off for being a dinosaur and being better than him in every way.

They could also go the route of her being a politically correct diversity hire who can't get the job done because she won't get dirty, that's probably the best case scenario and would win the culture war for us if a big franchise shits on the SJWs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

It's the spy show the feminist robot from Solo adapted for TV (it was a book originally) and why she got hired as a Bond writer.

I've seen clips of it and the female lesbian spy seems like an amazing character well acted, totally crazy and immoral killing people. Flipping between perfect English accent for cover story then Russian accent as herself.

I feel like they should have gotten the actress and not the writer, but if the new 007 is basically the same as Bond, killing people with quips and sleeping with beautiful women, it could be fine?

I think what we fear is a politically correct diversity hire telling Bond off for being a dinosaur and being better than him in every way.

They could also go the route of her being a politically correct diversity hire who can't get the job done because she won't get dirty, that's probably the best case scenario and would win the culture war for us if a big franchise shits on the SJWs.
that show works because her name isnt james bond or 007. if she was named Jemima Bond, Agent 008 then YES. it would be fine, make a trilogy. nobody cares. just dont shoehorn your shit into our shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
that show works because her name isnt james bond or 007. if she was named Jemima Bond, Agent 008 then YES. it would be fine, make a trilogy. nobody cares. just dont shoehorn your shit into our shit.
yea, we should make a collated thread on all the recent blaxploitation of them getting acting roles just b/c they wanna black swap

2e6.jpg

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
007 is a code that can tie into any agent. It's a nameless moniker. That's the point of code names.
its literally his employee code.
Ian Fleming created the fictional character of James Bond as the central figure for his works. Bond is an intelligence officer in the Secret Intelligence Service, commonly known as MI6. Bond is known by his code number, 007,
007 is a code name of James Bond, a fictional character in the eponymous series James Bond.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Yeah, it's not the wokeness, it is the guileless trodding on everything we hold dear.

Make your own original franchises and movies and TV shows and comics and market them to whomever is eating this stuff at the moment.

But stop fingering yourself into a frenzy remaking all of our sacred franchises into bastions of new speak and new religion.

Because when this keeps happening, it starts to look like you are doing this to preach to us, to show us the ills of our ways and convert us. There is NO OTHER REASON why the left would be piggy backing on popular fiction. The movies to date have been of marginal success at best, so thoughts of trying to PROFIT from woke versions of old franchises is off the mark.

This is purely Hollywood taking their retarded acceptance speeches about punching Nazis and equal representation and #metoo and putting them directly in the movies you USED to love so that hopefully you will see the light.

It is mostly failing, but destroying modern entertainment in the process. I mean, brainwashing the masses is working to a certain success for the left, look at old Tommy Robinson in the UK. He is going to prison purely because he is Tommy Robinson, and the common man there has been completely hornswaggled into thinking he's a racist Nazi. It's so easy to see through, but people don't even try.

Look at how successful #metoo was until it was manipulated for a feminist agenda against all men as everyone with a brain cell could have predicted.

Look at the west and how the word "islamophobia" has allowed that religion to be practically untouchable and allowed someone like Ilhan Omar to say outright anti-Semitic things with no repercussions.

Look at how Trump telling four retarded Congresswomen who said America is terrible and oppressive to look at their own countries of origin and compare is considered "racist" (omfg lol) and the Congress has "voted to codemn his racist comments".

Whooo, but I really, really digress. Sorry.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
They’re being allowed to infiltrate with no resistance. These are no longer our franchises.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, it's not the wokeness, it is the guileless trodding on everything we hold dear.

Make your own original franchises and movies and TV shows and comics and market them to whomever is eating this stuff at the moment.

But stop fingering yourself into a frenzy remaking all of our sacred franchises into bastions of new speak and new religion.

Because when this keeps happening, it starts to look like you are doing this to preach to us, to show us the ills of our ways and convert us. There is NO OTHER REASON why the left would be piggy backing on popular fiction. The movies to date have been of marginal success at best, so thoughts of trying to PROFIT from woke versions of old franchises is off the mark.

This is purely Hollywood taking their retarded acceptance speeches about punching Nazis and equal representation and #metoo and putting them directly in the movies you USED to love so that hopefully you will see the light.

It is mostly failing, but destroying modern entertainment in the process. I mean, brainwashing the masses is working to a certain success for the left, look at old Tommy Robinson in the UK. He is going to prison purely because he is Tommy Robinson, and the common man there has been completely hornswaggled into thinking he's a racist Nazi. It's so easy to see through, but people don't even try.

Look at how successful #metoo was until it was manipulated for a feminist agenda against all men as everyone with a brain cell could have predicted.

Look at the west and how the word "islamophobia" has allowed that religion to be practically untouchable and allowed someone like Ilhan Omar to say outright anti-Semitic things with no repercussions.

Look at how Trump telling four retarded Congresswomen who said America is terrible and oppressive to look at their own countries of origin and compare is considered "racist" (omfg lol) and the Congress has "voted to codemn his racist comments".

Whooo, but I really, really digress. Sorry.
At this point its some form of punishment and indoctrination. Take away all male friendly franchises and either convert them over to wammen and bring in cuckmen or just ban all vectors of "toxic masculinity". They dont even care about bankrupting their studios in the process. They still get their cushy golden parachutes.

spronk

FPS noob
now i know what life as a black man is like, as i am denied my existence at every turn and i see no representation for myself anymore in mass media.

I have a dream, that my children's children will see on screen a man kicking ass, shooting guns, saving the sexy girl, and then having sex with that girl all while yelling out Free At Last, Free at last, thank God Almighty we are free at last!

• 1Worf

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bauahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahha!!! *gasp* Hahahahahahhhahaahahahaahah!!~!

Oh god this shit is getting silly.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hell there won't be any fight scenes, just have a sit down with the villian over a nice cup of soy latte while discussing their feelings.