Bone Tomahawk (2015)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

elidib

Vyemm Raider
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Bone Tomahawk

Tagline: May the Lord have mercy and grant you a swift death

Genre: Horror, Western, Adventure, Drama, Thriller

Director: S. Craig Zahler

Cast: Kurt Russell, Patrick Wilson, Matthew Fox, Richard Jenkins, Lili Simmons, Evan Jonigkeit, David Arquette, Fred Melamed, Sid Haig, Maestro Harrell, James Tolkan, Kathryn Morris, Zahn McClarnon, Michael Emery, Jeremy Tardy, Michael Paré, Sean Young, Jamison Newlander, Erick Chavarria, Omar Leyva, David Midthunder, Raw Leiba, Geno Segers, Alex Meraz, Robert Allen Mukes, Brandon Molale, Eddie Spears, Jay Tavare

Release: 2015-10-23

Runtime: 132

Plot: During a shootout in a saloon, Sheriff Hunt injures a suspicious stranger. One of the villagers takes care of him in prison. One day they both disappear – only the spear of a cannibal tribe is found. Hunt and a few of his men go in search of the prisoner and his nurse.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That does look pretty good. Nice to see some cowboy/westerns coming out.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Something about his voice sucks. I keep wanting to hear Jeff Bridges but all you get is whiny Kurt Russel voice.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's got Lili Simmons, I'd give her mybone tomahawk.

MV5BMzUzNTk2NjExMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjAxOTc3NA@@._V1._SX640_SY964_.jpg

Yes, I did IMDB the movie to find an attractive female in the movie ti make that joke.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You had me at Kurt Russell. Glad to see more hopefully high quality westerns being made.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Makes me want Blood Meridian to become a movie so much more.

Love a good gritty western.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Something about his voice sucks. I keep wanting to hear Jeff Bridges but all you get is whiny Kurt Russel voice.
thats snake plisken/jack burton you are dissing. hold your head in shame. shame shame.

trailer looks aight, is that one of those headfake kind of movies? dude tells a story about wild injuns taking his wife and its actually just bullshit white man?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
It's apparently a "horror western" according to wiki. Also, it's got Sid Haig in it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's for sale on Amazon also. 15 bucks. I don't buy digital from them anymore because you can no longer download things. There needs to be a better service.

I did get a 10 dollar credit for complaining about it today haha.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Just finished watching it. I'm very let down, I thought it would be better based on the trailer. It's watchable, though it starts off pretty slow. Kurt was great, but the pacing was pretty bad.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it was pretty slow, not the best movie I have seen but we enjoyed it. That one part though...

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database