Book of Heroes

Madaxe_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_10256.jpg
rrr_img_10257.jpg
rrr_img_10258.jpg
rrr_img_10259.jpg
rrr_img_10260.jpg

Do you enjoy desktop MMOs but don't have the time anymore?
Would you like to quest or go on Raids during a boring meeting?
In study hall?
On the train or bus?
Do you yearn for something more exciting than a "Do it" button on your MMOs?
Welcome to BOOK OF HEROES, the ultimate MMO on the Go experience!
Fun little MMO like game. Definitely worth a try!

You can join guilds and raid also.

The referral system is setup in a dumb way, but if you PM me your email i can send an invite with a code that is linked to your email and you will get 10 golden shields (to use with purchases of energy or pots).

You can start a char without registering, so don't worry about it right away.

Lets setup a referral chain so we can all get some free loots! PM your email to the dude above you and he can then send you his referral code.

Book of Heroes [Android]

Book of Heroes [iOS]

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I played this last April/May or so but judging by the pics in the OP it looks like they have added quite a bit to the game, there were no guilds or raids etc. Will give it another look!

Book Of Heroes IOS

wth, will start again, pm'ing you an email address.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Can't get past character creation atm, it won't accept any name I put in?! Will try again in the morning.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Got going eventually after putting in a cs form, it's greatly improved indeed since I last played. Got into a rank 11 guild which seems quite lucky, buffed up my character bigtime from the passives they've obtained so far.

Madaxe_sl

shitlord
I can see you got it working Fazana, thanks!

Noone else playing this?

If you want to play, PM Farzana your email and he will refer you. You can start a character without registering at all, so just start a dude to try it out. If you like it, get a referral from Fazana and register your char.

Games pretty fun. Im level 17 now and in tier 6 gear, which is alright. I don't play constantly, just when a guild raid is going or whenever i have 5-10 mins. Game is excellent for my RPG fix when im away from PoF and the PC.
Never bought shields and i have alot just from quests and what not. Never had any need to buy them either.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I got booted from the rank 11 guild within a few hours, they must have accidentally set the might requirement too low
tongue.png

I'm in one now that's around the 100 mark and they run raids pretty regularly so that along with the normal levelling up stuff keeps it busy. I could play way more often but being able to pick up anytime during the day is nice.

I bought the second tier of shields, I don't mind coughing up for IAP in games that aren't obnoxious about it and they've certainly been hard at work on this, there's tons more content than before including all the hero stuff etc.