Borderlands 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
This link needs to be shared again. Props to the bloke(maybe?) that posted it on morenetz the first time.

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key

Up to date golden key info.

As for the Badassitude DLC, loving the funny dialogue but I've never been a big fan of the arenas.
Never really played them in BL1 either. Hoping for something more in DLC # 3

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes I'm a bloke. They had three codes on their reddit page last night but Rerolled wasn't up yet
frown.png

looks like they have an IGN code posted now...

frown.png

frown.png

Touraxus_sl

shitlord
Shift codes from them winning stuff at the spike awards.

PC / Mac: K3KJ3-3RT95-KXB3B-BBTBT-CB6KH
Xbox 360: CJ53B-66ZC9-RZR3X-5XJB3-JHC5T
PlayStation 3: 5T5J3-ZHWSW-3K5K3-SJCJB-SCRFB

PC / Mac: W3KTT-ZW39K-56TJ3-J333T-X9FKH
Xbox 360: KJCBB-CXSWH-6ZXT6-WXTBJ-RSHHZ
PlayStation 3: 5J5B3-FZC9W-JC5C3-STC3B-6TF3W

PC / Mac: C3C3J-KFTHW-WX3JJ-3BTJ3-ZR6B9
Xbox 360: WTWTJ-ZRHCZ-RZXJ6-5XJJB-ZKKH3
PlayStation 3: C3CBT-BT695-BWCKT-S3KBT-BCSSR

PC / Mac: 5TCTJ-XC3S5-C6JJT-3JTTT-HFBW9
Xbox 360: CT5TB-B6HWS-XSR3F-KR3BB-H6B6R
PlayStation 3: KJ53T-CZWZK-3KC5J-HJC3T-HCC59

PC / Mac: WTKT3-BSJSK-5XBTT-B333T-963SF
Xbox 360: CBWTT-SBFSK-35WKT-HB5TT-RRRHH
PlayStation 3: K3W33-5SX95-35K53-935T3-H6WW6

No idea how long these are good for, but they posted them tonight on facebook.

Missed the other thread, feel free to delete or more.

*Edit because I'm impatient and didn't look at the 2nd page.
Turns out the codes will be good all weekend because of how many awards they got.
All codes from facebook are up here.

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
I remember you guys mentioning in the old BL2 thread that you shouldn't take quests that have blue weapons or higher until playthrough 2.5. Since the weapons upgrade to max level when you hit or reach p2.5 or whatever. But from what I can tell there is no way of knowing if the weapon is blue quality or higher in the quest log, they all just show green. Is there a way to figure out the quality, or do you just have to search the internet to figure out what quests to take or not?

I figured they'd start showing blue but I've turned a few quests in that show green tinted weapons in the quest log but the weapon ended up being blue. Does that make sense?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some new codes, including this one which is good for 5 keys. More at the link in the OP.

PC PS3 XBOX
WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WBWTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZSW3KTJ-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
I remember you guys mentioning in the old BL2 thread that you shouldn't take quests that have blue weapons or higher until playthrough 2.5. Since the weapons upgrade to max level when you hit or reach p2.5 or whatever. But from what I can tell there is no way of knowing if the weapon is blue quality or higher in the quest log, they all just show green. Is there a way to figure out the quality, or do you just have to search the internet to figure out what quests to take or not?

I figured they'd start showing blue but I've turned a few quests in that show green tinted weapons in the quest log but the weapon ended up being blue. Does that make sense?
There is no way to know what the reward is in the Quest log(as far as I remember, haven't played since the first DLC). However, before you accept any quest it will give you a general idea of what you will receive for completing it. It'll show a shield, a gun, etc in the bottom area. These will be color coded for for rarity, accept any quest that gives money, eridium, character customizations or green weapons/shields. If it offers Blue or higher ignore it until you kill the Warrior for the second time. Alternatively you can just find people willing to dupe weapons/shields that are orange.

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Twitter codes, good until 2013. Will grant 3 golden keys.

PC = W3CTT-96CHC-WFBB3-B3BBT-XS66W
PS3 = WTWTJ-ZRHHW-JWWK3-9TKJB-ZKK53
XBOX = WT53J-RJBXZ-6Z636-56J3B-RJ39R

Dedface_sl

shitlord
I play this on Xbox and haven't beaten it yet, I have a lvl 20ish Gunzerker if anybody wants to send me a message on here, and I'll let you know my GT or message me yours and I'll add you on Live.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Comical side effect of playing this game is that I hear Ellie's voice every time I read one of Etoille's posts.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Just started playing this on Steam, Steam ID is bearfan01 if anybody is starting as well.