Boxing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't think she shows much, there is that other chick that got in trouble for flashing after her win also.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I don't know anything about what Tyson is capable of now. Are people expecting this fight to be competitive? With what little I know I would expect Tyson to murder this dude, despite the age gap. From what I'm reading Jake Paul is somewhat legit and Tyson holds back a lot because there's a lot he isn't allowed to do?

From a layman point of view, this fight makes Paul look bad either way. Either he loses to a guy much older than him, or he beats up a guy much older than him. On the flipside Tyson looks bad if he loses to a glorified Youtuber. All of that said, they're both making a ridiculous amount of money, especially if they manage to draw in Cowboys Stadium, so they might not care about any of that other stuff.

Boxing is back on the menu Boys!

View attachment 518893

Is that top painted on? That looks like paint.

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Nope, just pretty elastic so she had to lift her boobs a bit and then drop it, hence fabric digging underneath the boobs 🤷🏼‍♂️