Boy Kills World (2024)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Boy Kills World (2024)

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Moritz Mohr

Cast: Bill Skarsgård, Jessica Rothe, Michelle Dockery, Brett Gelman, Isaiah Mustafa, Yayan Ruhian, Andrew Koji, Famke Janssen, Sharlto Copley, Quinn Copeland, Nicholas Crovetti, Cameron Crovetti, Inge Beckmann, Jane de Wet, Shane John Kruger, Martin Munro, Kevin Otto, Frances Sholto-Douglas

Release: 2024-04-12

Runtime: 111

Plot: A one-of-a-kind action spectacle set in a dystopian fever dream reality. Boy is a deaf-mute with a vibrant imagination. When his family is murdered, Boy escapes to the jungle and is trained by a mysterious shaman to repress his childish imagination and become an instrument of death.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So a modern day version of The Running Man, mixed with hunger games, mixed with generic action / comedy.

Ehhhh, whatever.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
So... the Kyle Rittenhouse story?

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

I understand the joke you're making, but it didn't land I think the way in which you intended it.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

I understand the joke you're making, but it didn't land I think the way in which you intended it.

Oh yeah, I see what you mean.

I was just referencing the media's "he shot into a crowd" narrative to punish him and how that's exactly how The Running Man started.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Akshualllly, not really the same. Arnold didn't even fire the actual weapon. It was more than just the media at work there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database